Thanks Ernie! Another chance at some gear

Thanks Ernie! Another chance at some gear

•  

Looking forward to it...

•  

Nah, c'fan, Ernie's gear has my name all over it. Besides, you just got your new shoes. Good luck to us both

•  

I think Ernie's a Callaway guy

•  

Ernie has been wearing FJ ICON golf shoes for several weeks, including his last two tournaments which he has won. However, because he is under agreement with Callaway, we cannot use his name and likeness. Therefore, unfortunately, we won't be doing a homepage image to celebrate the win or running a sweepstakes this week. Bitter sweet, to say the least but excited that yet another player has found the winner's circle wearing FootJoy golf shoes! That's 10 winners in the first 14 events...

•  

But we are still happy FJ continues to dominate the "shoe wars."

•  

I will sacrifice for the community and allow you to feature me instead.  Chris, please send the ICONs to the address on my profile ;)

•  

That bites. How can he wear the Icons when Callaway has the shoes and the agreement?

•  

I thought that those looked to stylish to be Callaways!

•  

I have a solution for that. We have an Ambassador's drawing for the Winner who shall remain nameless with the shoes and glove that he was wearing...outside of the normal advertised FJ Winners sweepstakes. ;o)

We won't say anything if you don't

•  

I can't blame Ernie for not wanting to wear Callaway shoes they look downright ugly when compared to the Icons.

•  

My pro shop bought a bunch of callaway shoes that were still hanging around at the end of the season.  "no one wears callaway shoes" was the reason.

•  

jlawton1

I have a solution for that. We have an Ambassador's drawing for the Winner who shall remain nameless with the shoes and glove that he was wearing...outside of the normal advertised FJ Winners sweepstakes. ;o)

We won't say anything if you don't

+1.  Count me in.

•  

We also know why Ernie is winning now

•  

Agreed Tyler...ugly is a good word for Callaway shoes...I had a few others but I'm sure the FJ sensors would stop from being published

•  

As they always do, FJ has found a way to make all the contest people happy. Take a look at the Icon page for a well timed "extra" contest.

Thanks again guys, you are the best.