ONE MORE FJ AMBASSADOR STATISTIC

ONE MORE FJ AMBASSADOR STATISTIC

•  

THE 34 AMBASSADORS WHOSE ACCOUNTS I REVIEWED HAD;

MORE THAN 13,500 POSTS

THAT AMOUNTS TO ALMOST 400 POSTS EACH AVERAGE.

THE HIGHEST POST NUMBER WAS +/- 2000

THAT IS SOME KIND OF FORUM BASE FOLKS.

•  

And the posts just keep growing. Just imagine what the staff thinks. Bet they had no idea this would be as successful  as it has been and continues to be.

•  

I'm just glad I have more points than EMkelly has posts. Eric hit 2000 earlier this week. I remember not long ago I was getting kidded for him having more posts than my points. I will soon join him as an Ambassador but will never catch him unless he goes on tour and doesn't have time to post anymore.

I have a tremendous amount of respect for all of the members who have so consistantly brought up thought provoking questions ... and humorous pictures and anecdotes. This has truely been a great find and a wonderful outlet for a golf fanatic.

Thanks all! 

•  

Yeah Dog, a passionate bunch. That Eric guy has over 2000 because I was going to zing him about that this week when he went over that mark.

I was thinking how much I would have to post to catch him, and I just can't type that much. Heck, I'm only at a mere 900 something, so he could take a month off and I'm still not close.

It shows how much we love being part of this brand and organization. And just wait till golf season starts this year!!!!!

•  

i think i'm almost to 300 posts. i can't believe people have 2000 posts. but i look back and can't believe i've had that many. congrats everyone. this has to be the best program to be in in golf industry.

•  

But remember that Erics sits at his computer with this Community open ALL DAY! He really needs to work a bit harder.

•  

Not really.  I only jump on about once a day if even, but alright, I go to school ALL DAY.

•  

I thought I was on here alot.  2000...

•  

Well, all  I can say to that is it must be raining where you are because you have too much free time on your hands and you are not out playin golf ...... LOL

•  

What's the time frame that all the posts ocurred in?

•  

Amazing to think it is that many and it has not even been a year!

JL, welcome to club!

•  

I live in Nebraska... golf isn't exactly in season right now, unless there is a way to do it in snow.

•  

Utterly amazing...we all know who had the 2000+ (ERIC!!!)...but I know I've gotten a lot from this site (friends, answers to questions...)

Hopefully when the weather breaks I'll also be able to include golf partner to this list...