AMBASSADOR STATISTICS

AMBASSADOR STATISTICS

•  

SOME STATISTICS OF 34 AMBASSADORS REVIEWED.

WEAR FOOTJOY SHOES--------------------91%----------31/34

WEAR FOOTJOY GLOVES-------------------91%----------31/34

USE FOOTJOY OUTERWEAR/SOCKS---68%----------23/34

USE TITLEIST BALLS-------------------------79%----------27/34

USE TITLEIST/COBRA CLUBS-------------47%----------16/34

I DID THIS TO GET A FEEL FOR HOW THE AMBASSADORS ROLE / RESPONSIBILITIES MIGHT BE DESCRIBED.

I'M SURE THE FJ STAFF ALREADY HAS A GOOD IDEA OF HOW WE (THE AMBASSADORS) CAN BEST HELP THEM TO HELP US AND THE REST OF THE GOLFING WORLD..

•  

THIS IS A VERY INSIGHTFUL POST THAT TOOK SOME TIME AND EFFORT.

THANKS DOG YOR YOUR WORK!!!!!!

•  

The other aspect is who uses other items related to parts of the FJ brand and it's extensions. For example, I only wear Titleist hats. Outerwear yes, but it's a specific product line. And what about partner stuff? I have started wearing IJP clothing since seeing how he makes his clothes. I'm using his trousers and shorts now.

Dog, thanks for doing this. Pretty cool stats. 

•  

Great post thanks! Some very interesting stats in there.

•  

Wow, good numbers ... I'm not an ambassador but I do use foot joy shoes, socks, gloves and outer wear. I also use Nike apparel  and I play the e6+ and have Adams clubs.

•  

Thanks for the info DOG, maybe we can have a banner that says 911% of the members, nearest competitor xx%... =)

•  

DOG, I love these statistics. Did you go to Wash U for mathmatics?  I do wonder, looking at these stats, what effect the separation of Cobra will do in general. From what I have seen, a greater number of the Ambassadors hit Titleist. From the handicap, most are also single digit or better. Will the sale to Puma push the remaining Cobra loyalists to Titleist?

•  

jlawton1

DOG, I love these statistics. Did you go to Wash U for mathmatics?  I do wonder, looking at these stats, what effect the separation of Cobra will do in general. From what I have seen, a greater number of the Ambassadors hit Titleist. From the handicap, most are also single digit or better. Will the sale to Puma push the remaining Cobra loyalists to Titleist?

JOHN IN MY CASE (I USE COBRA EVERYTHING THAT TITLEIST OR FJ DOESB'T MAKE) AND I COULG NOT BEGIN TO BE ABLE TO HIT TITLEIST IRORS AND PROBABLY NOT WOODS. (I USE TRANSITIONS S IRONS AND SENIOR LO-KICK WOODS.)

•  

This is great stuff, and very interesting too!

•  

Great post...thanks for the information