IAN PULTER

IAN PULTER

•  

Man helps to bring home the cup in Tavistock, and dressed in normal attire.

You figure he would of done it up just a little for the final day.

•  

True, should have gone all out . Some of the PGA Pro's do wear some out there attire ... I wish I could afford to dress so wild - n- crazy .....  :-)

•  

Well I guess it was a little tough for him since each team had matching attire. Maybe he's holding out for a major stage like Augusta.

I also found it interesting that he's not in the field for Bay Hill. Master Card is a title sponsor and I believe they are also one of IJP's sponsors.

•  

He is certainly a contender for the Masters if you ask me.  Playing some real solid golf.

•  

Eric, you are on to something. Putting and short game is what gets people a green jacket. IJP is really playing well in those aspects of his game, and it's how he picked up the WGC event. So he is seriously a contender for his first Major win. What a huge treat that would be.

•  

Yeah, but even his pants were conservative. 

•  

When hes playing in a team, he lightens up so as not to overshadow the team. When hes playing as an individual, it doesnt matter.

•  

You spelled his name wrong

•  

LOL ... That's funny ......

•  

I think in team events he has to follow a set "uniform"...too bad IJP wasn't able to be the outfitter for the Cup event...can you imagine the outifits...