XM/Sirius PGA Tour Network

XM/Sirius PGA Tour Network

•  

I'm a big fan of the network. Anybody else listen to the channel? If so, was just wondering if anyone can enlighten me on what happened to the show Playing Thru with TJ Reeves? It seems it has been replaced with Teed Off w/ Brian Katrek which is not a bad show. It's just that i liked TJ a lot.

•  

I used to listen to it on my morning commute but unfortunately let my subscription lapse. I enjoyed Making the Turn with Peter Kessler. When the show first began he would do a trivia question each week and I was lucky enought to win a golf bag and a couple of Bobby Jones hybrids for getting a few of the answers correct, it sure made the drive a lot more tolerable.

•  

I listen all the time to tournament broadcast -  sometimes I'm around to listen to the other programs but I didn't know there had been a change.  I would go to XM.COM and see what is posted there.

GO HOKIES

•  

I don't use XM radio. Don't you have to pay a monthly fee for it ???

•  

Ive thought about getting Sirius, but just cant commit to a monthly bill for a radio

•  

Yes -  there is a fee for XM &/or Sirrus radio

GO HOKIES

•  

Big fan of the PGA network... Michael Collins fan in particular! Great programing and personalities!

•  

I only listen when I am stuck in the car when there is a tournement. I am a book on tape kind of person. Or  Radio Classics....... Can't believe there was a show called "Space Cadet"

•  

hendricks97

Ive thought about getting Sirius, but just cant commit to a monthly bill for a radio

I agree. I wouldn't use it enough to justify paying a monthly fee for it. I have an iPod I use and load it with whatever I feel like listening to.

•  

Sirius bought out XM so there is only Sirius...the bummer is I have Sirius and the golf network is not on the package I have so.  In addition...my car radio does not get the XM station the golf network is on so even if I paid the extra for the package to include the golf channel...I wouldn't be able to listen to it unless I purchased a new radio...