AMBASSADOR UPDATE

AMBASSADOR UPDATE

•  

I WAS WONDERING WHEN THE AMBASSADOR ROLODEX WILL BE UPDATER.  I SEE THERE ARE SEVERAL PERSONS WHO ARE AMBASSADORS AND ARE NOT ON THE ROLODEX.  MIKE LOWE.....CAN YOU UPDATE US ON THIS QUESTION.  THANKS,  BRUCE

•  

I'm pretty sure I'm not on there either -  makes it hard to figure out exactly how many ambassadors there are -  but I maybe that piece of the community will be part of the new pages.

GO HOKIES

•  

hey bruce, just got my welcome email and saw that they updated it today.

•  

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for the reminder. This has now been updated and should feature all current Ambassadors. We have some changes coming soon that will make our Ambassadors more prominent throughout the Community and hope to make those live soon!

Thanks again for your continued support!

Chris

•  

Looking forward to seeing the new ambassador recognition on the site.  Thanks for the info!!

•  

Yes..I caught the update today.  Thank you much and for the others as well.  The FJ Staff are great!!!!!!

•  

YES, I SEE.........................

RUMOR HAS IT WE WILL BE GETTING COOPER MINIs WITH THE FJ AMBASSADOR LOGO ON THE DOORS AND WE CAN PICK OUR COLORS JUST LIKE YOU CAN WITH SHOES...........

OH MAN..........................

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•  

hmm, maybe an ambassador only contest again soon?  If you don't want to go through the trouble, I will draw it.....

I won.

•  

We ask, They give..

Thanks again guys

•  

Loved seeing all of the new Ambassadors listed. Congrats all! Mike and Chris, thanks again.

•  

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE.

CAN'T WAIT FOR NEW AMBASSADOR,,,ANYTHINGS.

•  

HOW ABOUT THIS IDEAS FOR AN AMBASSADOR CONTEST:

FOOTJOY HAS A CONTEST OF THEIR DESIGN FOR AMBASSADORS.  4 AMBASSADORS ARE PICKED,.  THOSE 4 AMBASSADORS WILL GO TO THE NEXT PGA OR LPGA EVENT WHERE THERE IS A PRO-AM AND THERE IS A BUNCH OF FOOTJOYS TO PASS OUT TO THE PROS.  THE 4 WINNERS WILL PLAY IN THE PRO-AM AND PASS OUT THE SHOES WITH THE FOOTJOY STAFF AND THEN ATTEND THE TOURMANENT.  THAT WOULD BE A NICE TAX WRITE-OFF FOR FOOTJOY AND A FANTASTIC CONTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE VOTE YES OR NO.

I VOTE YES!!!!!!

•  

I vote yes, but only after Ive reached the ambassador level.

•  

+1 Great idea Bruce. Love to go to any event. Got to walk with Jim Colbert at the the Champion's Pro-am event. That was incredible. Maybe Mike and Chris can make it happen.

•  

i vote yes. as long as i get to be one.