drivable par 4's pull out

drivable par 4's pull out

•  

Great FJ pull out in the March 22 Golf World of drivable par 4's. Very cool marketing for the Synr-g. 

•  

mizunogirl

Great FJ pull out in the March 22 Golf World of drivable par 4's. Very cool marketing for the Synr-g. 

???????????????

•  

Golf World Magazine. There is a little pull out booklet with Drivable par 4's that are on the tour which was sponsored by FootJoy. Little stories about each one.

Don't you get Golf World and Golf Week? Need to sign up.

•  

I had a trial subscription, but didnt continue it due to the cost. I never really found much in there that I couldnt get on the internet for free.

•  

I don't currently subscribe but they have it available at my club. Will definitely pick this one up and give it a look, thanks for the heads up!

•  

We get both Golf World and Golf Week. Maybe a little nuts but I really enjoy reading them. 

•  

I only receive Golf Digest so I didn't see the booklet either.  I am a fan of drivable par 4's as well, I enjoy risk/reward.

•  

EMKelly0106

I only receive Golf Digest so I didn't see the booklet either.  I am a fan of drivable par 4's as well, I enjoy risk/reward.

Eric

Let me know if you find any 245 yard downhill wind at your back par 4's.

•  

There is one drivable hole at my home course on the back 9 but  ......  I haven't driven it yet     :-(

•  

It was a pretty cool pullout...

I always try to drive any short par 4...but thats because i trust my wedge game in case i miss the green