Facebook friends

Facebook friends

•  

I spend a lot of time on facebook. Anyone else? Im listed as Rob Hendricks if anyone wants to add some golf friends on there.

•  

I'll look for you and send a friend invite.

•  

I will be looking out for you next time I go on. 

•  

I just went on looking for you and there are quite a few of you.  If you want you can look me up and send an invite.  I have a HALO avatar with a Yankee emblem on his *** plate.

•  

Pablo, there are over 500 people with your name in facebook. Look me up under hendricks97, I have a bald head on top of a drawing of a guy in his bathrobe holding a drink

•  

im on there. i'm listed under brian saylor (of course). everyone can add me, just put something about fj so i know who it is.

•  

I don't have facebook ..... Maybe I should ............

•  

JBrown8451

I don't have facebook ..... Maybe I should ............

If you look into it, just about every company including FJ has a page there.

There are updates for products and presentation going on in your area.

Good Luck.

•  

I'm on FB, listed under Michael Bianco. If you send a friend request mention FJC.

•  

I have a facebook but I do not use it much anymore. 

•  

Just sent you a request on FB grumpy830

•  

i've had a couple join me, anyone go ahead and request me. just let me know you're with fja.

•  

I am on there listed under Mark McCoy, Raleigh. 

•  

Well, I don't really know a lot about face book or how to use it but I did mess with it a bit last night. I was able to set up a basic starter page but I'm not really sure how to use it. If anyone has advise on getting it up and running please let me know. Thanks !

•  

Theres all sorts of thing on there that explain how to add friends and other things. Just watch out for the applications, many of them are riddled with viruses. I personally block all apps that I get invited to join in.