DRIVING RANGE

DRIVING RANGE

•  

Made my way for a supersized bucket of range balls today. 

Wasn't pretty, but it was worth every minute I was there working on getting out some of the kinks. 

Planning on being there tomorrow in Atlantic City.  Have to go there for some BS, but when it's over.  If anyone is interested I will be at the Taj Mahal around 1pm. 

I have to keep working on my driver and my hybrids.  I am improving on the irons and wedges.

•  

Congrats on getting out to practice, keep up the good work.

•  

Pablo, hit some for me. I got out today but with 6 inches of snow on the way, this groundhog could be inside for the weekend.

•  

Won't be in the area... don't forget to hit the craps table!

•  

I WILL BE PLAYING MY 2ND 18 FOR THE YEAR TOMORROW. (SAT).  ITS PRETTY NICE HERE IN WESTERN PA RIGHT NOW.

•  

I hope to get to the range this weekend.

•  

Rub it in a little Bruce.

Actually with any luck I will go play my first round this weekend.  I have to tackle the "honey do" first, but I plan on tearing through it so that I can get out there and take advantage of the weather.

Good Luck

PS j.......1, you got it.

•  

Played my first 18 today, didnt use anything but my putter though.

•  

I am just wondering that after 3 months of hitting off mats, what am I going to do when I find myself on real grass.... well I guess real grass is just wishful thinking. No doubt It will be real mud. really looking forward to hitting a real ball too and not yellow range rocks.

New Icons will be staying at home for a while. Don't want them to get all yucky. Maybe footjoy should make boots!

•  

Pablo, A supersized bucket, you got to pace yourself, lol. I was at the range last week and it felt good to hit some balls again.

•  

My home course doesn't have buckets. They have bags. Net bags that hold about 25 balls each so I usually ask for 2 or 3 bags ....

•  

After months of doing nothing but watching TGC and hoping for the weather to break I had to get out there.

•  

I tried a different range than usual today. Either their yardage is off, or I was really nailing them. PW was hitting the 150 marker.

•  

I want to hit with hendricks! Actually, I will be glad that the 10 inches of snow from Saturday and Sunday will have melted off the mats well enough today to hit again. Time to start gearing back up for golf season.

Happy Spring!

•  

hendricks97

I tried a different range than usual today. Either their yardage is off, or I was really nailing them. PW was hitting the 150 marker.

It could just be all the aggression from the dirty looks at the putt putt.

Just kidding.  Maybe you were having a good day out there.