SHOW YOUR SCHOOL COLORS

SHOW YOUR SCHOOL COLORS

•  

What do you think?

WHAT DOES YOURS LOOK LIKE?

•  

I DON'T THINK ANYONE MAKES A BAG FOR GETTYSBURG COLLEGE. ....BUT THE COLORS ARE

•  

just wait until i get a picture up here....then i'll make everyone jealous.

•  

Nice bag Pablo. You get it already, or just thinking about it?

I'm not going to post all my Tar Heel stuff, because it won't fit in a picture. But I'll give you a taste...

I have a cart back like in the picture, but it's my back up. My staff bag has my name on it and below it has "Tar Heels" embroidered. I have Tar Heel logoed gloves (FJ of course), hats, windshirts, polos (several-white and light blue), my tees are light blue and have my name and "Go Heels" on them, my driver cover is a "Ramses" UNC, and of course I have some MyJoys done in the very popular Carolina (#430) Blue.

Now you know you started something, because after Hokies sees this he's going to put all HIS Virginia Tech stuff up here! 

•  

Pablo - sweet bag!

•  

I was actually looking for another RU bag last night when I came across this one.

Apparently it's the newest team bag.  I may have to go get it. If I do I will post that one with all my gear in it.

•  

Pablo Rosales

What do you think?

Pablo, Going to be in that neck on the woods on the way to the USGA museum. Thinking of stopping for a Fat Darrell - worth it? 

•  

when i order my staff bag, this is how it will look only with my name.

heres the headcover i wish i could find to go with it.

and here's the belt buckle to go with it.

what do you think guys? pretty nice huh? i'm a proud fan can you tell?

•  

I like the looks of this one......

•  

I check them out at the Bookstore ever so often....  but just like tuition  they think way too much of it!!!

•  

Circle T

Pablo Rosales

What do you think?

Pablo, Going to be in that neck on the woods on the way to the USGA museum. Thinking of stopping for a Fat Darrell - worth it? 

Did you come to New Brunswick?

I would of gotten back to you, but mother nature was keeping me busy all of yesterday and most of today.

•  

Tar Heel

Now you know you started something, because after Hokies sees this he's going to put all HIS Virginia Tech stuff up here! 

Don't need to put all the stuff -  Simply put:

Orange and Maroon

Go HOKIES

•  

•  

I knew that Pablo, BRIAN, Hokies, Tar Heel and OUTiger would have plenty of items from their choice schools. I have a ton of Jayhawk Crimson and Blue too but thought I would share something a little different.

Your not going to find this in your local pro shop or golf discount store. Here is another Jayhawk representing us in the world's largest bunker.

•  

Pablo Rosales

Circle T

Pablo Rosales

What do you think?

Did you come to New Brunswick?

I would of gotten back to you, but mother nature was keeping me busy all of yesterday and most of today.

no, next week perhaps. i convo'd you directly to discuss. look on your profile.