AMBASSADORS GOLF GET-A-WAY

AMBASSADORS GOLF GET-A-WAY

•  

HAS ANYONE THOUGHT ABOUT OR TRIED TO ORGANIZE A WEEKEND OF GOLF FOR THE AMBASSADORS?  IT WOULD BE HARD TO DO BUT I THINK IT WOULD BE AN ABSOLUTE BLAST.  MAYBE FOOTJOY COULD HELP US WITH THAT.  ONE OF US ANCIENT RETIRED PEOPLE SHOULD HAVE TIME.  PLAN A YEAR IN ADVANCE.    WHAT SAY YOU ALL??????????????????

•  

sounds great, wait for me though, i have 900 points to go!

•  

If it happens I may have to hold on for the next one.

•  

Bruce

We have discussed this a bit. Nothing really to report, but several FJA expressed interest depending of course on timing and such. I know I'd love to do it if possible.

•  

Would love to participate, hope to get there real soon!

•  

i would be in

•  

I WOULD LOVE IT BUT THE COST MAY BE PROHIBITIVE.

•  

It sounds like a good ides, but logistics of getting everyone to attend may be a problem. Maybe work something out on a local basis would be a better idea.

•  

Sounds like a great idea. I have a ways to go though....about 1800 pts.

•  

depending on timing/location I would be in for sure. May be easiest to have something by region at first to see the interest level.

Chicago this summer sometime anyone?????

•  

THAT OR EVEN EAST OF THE MISSISSI[PPI AND WEST OF THE MISSISSIPPI.

I ALSO AGREE THAT WE WOULD HAVE TO BE PRICE CONSCIOUS.

MAYBE FJ COULD HELP ORGANIZE THIS FOR SAY A YEAR FROM NOW.  FIND SOME LOCATIONS WHICH WOULD LIKE THE PUBLICITY AND MAYBE COMP THE GROUP.  IT COULD BE DONE AND TITLEIST / FOOTJOY CERTAINLY HAS THE STATUS TO MAKE IT HAPPEN.

MORE IDEAS PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•  

shaun13

depending on timing/location I would be in for sure. May be easiest to have something by region at first to see the interest level.

Chicago this summer sometime anyone?????

I've actually thought about coming that way sometime this year -  I think I'm wanting to visit the Bettinardi studio for a putter fitting.

GO Hokies

•  

YOU COULD TAKE A CERTAIN DATE AS A CUT OFF DATE TO DETERMINE WHERE AND WHEN THE WEEKEND WOULD TAKE PLACE.  SAY JUNE 1, 2010.  AT THAT TIME, YOU MAP THE LOCATIONS OF ALL AMBASSADORS AT THAT TIME AND DEPENDING ON HOW MANY AND WHERE THEY LIVE, YOU DETERMINE HOW MANY LOCATIONS FOR THE GOLF YOU NEED AND WHERE THEY SHOULD BE.

THEN YOU PICK A DATE OR DATE AND START FINDING COURSES OR RESORTS INTERESTED IN TAKING US.

ANYONE MAKING AMBASSADOR STATUS AFTER SAT THE JUNE 1 DATE AND SAY 2 MONTH BEFORE THE SCHEDULED EVENT WOULD BE ELIGABLE TO PLAY

JUST SOME MORE IDEAS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

•  

I'm a couple hundred points away from the official AMBASSADOR status, but I'd definitely be interested! TarHeel and I were bouncing this idea around a month or so ago...

•  

I'm pretty busy during the summer months with tournament golf but if the location and time was right I may be able to attend. 

I would be available during the winter months though, somewhere warm would certainly get my attention.