Look what the FedEx man just dropped off :)

Look what the FedEx man just dropped off :)

•  

Nice sight to see to brighten up my day.  This is around half of our spring order, the rest should be here today.  Now I get to put them out on the floor tomorrow.  I love the Pure Touch gloves, they feel sooooo good

•  

OGLE,,,,DROOL,,,,OGLE,,,,,DROOL,,,

GONNA BE 59 DEGREES TOMORROW.

I'M GOIN' OUT AND RIDE AROUND WITH THE BOYS. MAYBE PUTT A FEW.

DOCTOR SAYS ANOTHER COUPLE OF WEEKS. OGLE,,,DROOL,,,,,

•  

Nick... Did not know you had golf retail going on..... Good for you my friend. I hope that 2010 is a good year and treats you well my friend.

As I peruse your photo, I see only left handed gloves. No love for us "Lefties" man. What's up with that? More discrimination....

•  

I'm jealous, need any help?

•  

Nick,

It must be nice to have your season start so early. We have scheduled ALL of our Titleist/Cobra/FootJoy orders for April 1 this year.

Good luck with your 2010 season, I know we all need it after the disaster that was 2009!

•  

Tar Heel

Nick... Did not know you had golf retail going on..... Good for you my friend. I hope that 2010 is a good year and treats you well my friend.

As I peruse your photo, I see only left handed gloves. No love for us "Lefties" man. What's up with that? More discrimination....

What Nick doesn't tell people... is that he is really a closet Lefty.   He went to the dark side when started playing golf!  LOL

•  

Tar Heel

I am an Assistant Golf Professional and have been a PGA member for 5 years now.  I am also on staff with Footjoy and Titleist :)

We dont like lefties here :) 

• 2989 points

very very nice...... 

•  

Makes me want the golf season to come even soooner.  I agree the pure touch golf feels great.  I will have to buy a few again this season.

Caddy13

•  

johndeere10

Tar Heel

What Nick doesn't tell people... is that he is really a closet Lefty.   He went to the dark side when started playing golf!  LOL

And i thought my secret was safe :)  And I thank my college roommate who was a righty everytime I see him for letting me borrow his clubs when I first started playing.  I would be miserable if I were a lefty, Cameron collecting would be a lot more difficult and much more expensive. 

•  

Nice, Nick! Looks like that will keep you busy. Is Kentucky's weather any closer to golf than Kansas City's?

•  

Best of luck with the new gear and the upcoming seasonal golf sales. Looks like you have some really good selections. And the PTL should be a winner along with the FJ Sport.

•  

golfchick

Nice, Nick! Looks like that will keep you busy. Is Kentucky's weather any closer to golf than Kansas City's?

We just has an inch or two of snow yesterday so its no good around here and it looks bad for the next 10 days at least :(  Ive got all these new clubs ready to go but nowhere to use them.

•  

nickpoz

johndeere10

Tar Heel

And i thought my secret was safe :)  And I thank my college roommate who was a righty everytime I see him for letting me borrow his clubs when I first started playing.  I would be miserable if I were a lefty, Cameron collecting would be a lot more difficult and much more expensive. 

That is for sure, not good to be a lefty sometimes! Just got the email yesturday that my welcome package is finally on its way!

•  

LOOKS LIKE YOUR OVERSTOCKED.

TIME FOR A SALE FOR US GUYS AND GALS IN THE COMMUNITY...SAY 50% OFF.

I'M SURE THEY WILL ALL SELL QUICK,GOOD LUCK.