Favourite grips

Favourite grips

• 1232 points

What is everyones favourite grip?

Mine would have to be the Golf Pride New Decade Multicompound, gotta have every colour

•  

Got a few favs, BUT....

Golf Pride Tour Velvet Full Cord BCT are on every stick in the bag..... love 'em!

•  

im going to have to go with the

Golf Pride DD2™, Lime Green/Black

•  

Have arthritis so,,,,,,,

Winn DSI V17 +1/8 WITH DOUBLE WRAP OF TAPE.

BIGGER AND SOFTER THE BETTER.

•  

There are so many cool new colors in grips now! Gives me more incentive to get my clubs regripped every season! I like the lime green one, rkickers -- I saw a couple of lines that featured those. Here's the one I put on my new putter in honor of my friend who's fighting *** cancer.

•  

I agree, the Golf Pride Decade Multi Compund are the best for me. I love all the color choices.

• 2989 points

i would have to say the Golf Pride DD2,  Baby Blue/ Black

•  

Golf Pride all the way for me. New Decade Multi Compound midsize on my driver, 3 wood and Hybrid and Tour Velvet midsize on all my irons.

•  

GOLFCHICK WINS---

GREAT GRIP , GREAT CAUSE.

YOU GO GIRL !!

•  

Spence23

What is everyones favourite grip?

Mine would have to be the Golf Pride New Decade Multicompound, gotta have every colour

+1

I have orange on my woods and blue on my irons/wedges.  Feel great, look great.

•  

Golf Pride MC for me as well.

•  

I use Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Compound and rotate the colors evey time they get changed.....usually every 4 weeks.

•  

Golf Pride New Decade....

Carolina Blue of course....

Thinking about changing to the DD2 this year

•  

Golf Pride New Decade Multicompound are my favorite, red and black to match my schools colors.

Caddie13

•  

Golf Pride New Decade MC for me too. Switched to them this season and will stay with them until I can't golf anymore. I am glad that I made the change.