How Do You Mark Your Golf Ball?

How Do You Mark Your Golf Ball?

•  

realwomengolf

One blue dot centered over Titleist. Blue for 1st place. I'd love to have all 1's too.

Hubbie had some new ones made for Christmas with "realwomengolf.com" on them.

If I'm playing in a fun tourney I like to use golfdotz and put a skull or ladybug on them. Depending on my mood.

Thanks for the info on golfdotz -- I like 'em!

•  

My home course lets me take 4 boxes of balls and take out all the number 1 sleeves I want. But I have to re-assemble the boxes so every one has 4 sleeves in there. It's a tad time consuming, but my club owner is really nice. And a vast majority of the boxes end up being broken down into "single sleeve" sales, so it doesn't matter to him.

•  

Since we already have the Mizzou Tigers and Tar Heels represented. Anyone have a line on a Jayhawk stamp?

•  

Titleist does have 2 Jayhawk logos in the system.

•  

Thanks for the quick update on the Jayhawk balls, almost time to starting hitting the links. Can these be picked up online?

•  

I'll bite.

What's June 26th?

•  

DOGLOSKI

I'll bite.

What's June 26th?

As a homage to my Native American Brethren I always draw a man with an arrow through his head. June 26th is the day of  Custer's Last Stand or  "The Battle of Little Big Horn"

George Custer first white man to wear an Arrow Shirt

•  

i draw a line over the alignment mark but after an article i read i might stop that and i put a dot on the number

• 1232 points

doenst really matter which colour but my mark is either a dot above the first T and then a dot below the last T or my initials over the Tour Balata, Tour Prestige lettering

• 440 points

An orange "T". (Tarheel is gonna hate me before long....haha.)

•  

JaanParton

An orange "T". (Tarheel is gonna hate me before long....haha.)

My guess is as the Orange fades you get closer to the "Tennessee Dreamcycle Orange".

GO HOKIES

•  

"Tennessee Dreamcycle Orange".

?

•  

jlawton1

Thanks for the quick update on the Jayhawk balls, almost time to starting hitting the links. Can these be picked up online?

They are not available on-line, you will need to go see your local PGA Professional that is a Titleist dealer.

•  

Spence23

doenst really matter which colour but my mark is either a dot above the first T and then a dot below the last T or my initials over the Tour Balata, Tour Prestige lettering

What did you do, buyout every last dozen of these balls? They have both been out of production for over 10 years!!!!

•  

bholley

"Tennessee Dreamcycle Orange".

?

There's something about calling the Tennessee Orange - Orange -  closer to a school bus or a DreamCycle.

Just like Texas isn't really orange -  But the Virginia Tech Hokies -  That's Orange.

GO HOKIES