How Do You Mark Your Golf Ball?

How Do You Mark Your Golf Ball?

•  

How do you get only the number ones? Ive been looking for a way to do that

•  

With 4 red dots. One centered above the Titleist name and one between the name and the number and one each below  the 'Ts" in Titleist , but below the number. Red Sharpie of Course. Also use red sharpie to mark a straight line on top of the alignment arrows on the ball. And always Titleist ProV1 or  ProV1x

•  

Pretty simple for me...  one dot over the number on both sides and line drawn between the arrows on Prov1x  or TP Red to help as an alingment aid for putting.  Various colors due to my collection of Sharpies.  Everytime I have to go into a craft store with my wife I reward myself with a  Sharpie.  LOL

•  

19hole

golfchick

With a tiger paw -- no, not that Tiger. For my Mizzou Tigers!

Did you ever get them pre-printed by Titleist? Remember I posted the artwork for you......

I must have missed it, 19! Post it again!

•  

I mark mine with a green line thu the word Titleist,if I'm having a bad round my ball is marked w/water.(as in hazard)

•  

JCOLEMAN factory stamped on the side, thre blue dots on top, side and bottom of T in Titleist

•  

hendricks97

How do you get only the number ones? Ive been looking for a way to do that

Get to be friends with your local PGA Professional who is a Titleist reseller. He will be able to help you out with this......

• 1281 points

I've played on courses where I had to write "this is not your ball" because of the looting that occured out there (Hawaiian Muni). Most times, I mark my ball using a sharpy and a line guide to make a line on one side, and on the other side a semetrical large "T". The "T" helps with my alignment at address on the tee. No smiley faces for me.

•  

One blue dot centered over Titleist. Blue for 1st place. I'd love to have all 1's too.

Hubbie had some new ones made for Christmas with "realwomengolf.com" on them.

If I'm playing in a fun tourney I like to use golfdotz and put a skull or ladybug on them. Depending on my mood.

•  

One Orange Dot beside the numbers for first round out -  Maroon Dot opposite the Orange Dot the second time out.   Then into shag bag.

sometimes a VT (Orange or Maroon) somewhere on the ball.

GO HOKIES

•  

Color out the number with a Sharpie based on the color outfit I'm wearing that day and than draw a straight line over the side arrows for putting direction...

•  

I draw a red or blue line over the prov1x stamp.

Caddy13

•  

Just one of the ones I could find with a Tiger Paw.....

•  

Draw a circle covering the number then 2 smaller circles at 11 and 2 then abracadabra you have Mickey.

Above the last I in Titleist I make an upside cone resembling the sorcerer's hat in Fantasia (favorite movie)

Halloween I draw a jack o lantern or vampire

Thanksgiving a turkey

Fourth of July a flag

June 26, a man with an arrow through his head

•  

19hole

Just one of the ones I could find with a Tiger Paw.....

Hey, thanks, 19! That's what I try to mark on my ball. I'll go online and see if they've got a gold one -- wouldn't want people to think I was rooting for Clemson!