Footjoy Ambassador from Canada

Footjoy Ambassador from Canada

• 1232 points

A few days ago i join the FJ Ambassador well not an ambassador yet but hoping to become one.  The one thing I am wondering is IF Footjoy were to send me one of their products, would they be able to seeing as i live in Ontario Canada.  I noticed that the sweepstakes only says US citizens only so that why I am curious about the whole being from Canada thing. I was able to select my province n what not when i signed up for this.  

•  

Welcome to the site, I'm sure the guys can get you a good answer for your query.

•  

No problem, just send everyone a case of Moosehead

•  

Hey Spence... Canada is just a suburb of the USA isn't it?

Kidding my friend! I'm sure you'll get dealt in here. Welcome to the club....

•  

Spence, welcome to the FJC. Keep posting and you will be an ambassador before you know it.

•  

Welcome Spence, you will definitely enjoy the comraderie on this site...

I have to believe there should be no problem sending to Canada...let's hope Mike/Chris can answer this for sure.

•  

Welcome to the site.  You have a good question and I look forward to hearing the guys' response, I hope you can get some the swag once you are an ambassador!

•  

Welcome, Spence. You can always come south --it's a little warmer here!

• 1232 points

ahah yeah i was in Orlando from boxing day till new years day playing golf everyday so it was very nice  70's n then new years day n on total cold front so we left just in time

•  

Welcome to the FJ Community. I would hope that any of the contests would be available to those in the community, especially those in the Ambassador group. And if you can't get in the contests, you can always move South to warmer climes and certainly get in more golf.

•  

Spence23

A few days ago i join the FJ Ambassador well not an ambassador yet but hoping to become one.  The one thing I am wondering is IF Footjoy were to send me one of their products, would they be able to seeing as i live in Ontario Canada.  I noticed that the sweepstakes only says US citizens only so that why I am curious about the whole being from Canada thing. I was able to select my province n what not when i signed up for this.  

Hi Spence --

I want to echo all the other comments.  Welcome to the FJ Community.

I have a different/better answer for you on this question (I also responded to your FJWYW comment on the blog here).

Membership in a "fanclub" is actually much different than a entry into a "sweepstakes" (at least in the eyes of government regulators).   So as far as the FJ Ambassador welcome pack and all-Ambassador swag, you are definitely eligible.  Again, the only thing that non-US residents are not eligible for are sweepstakes (even Ambassador-only sweepstakes).

Hope this helps, 

ML

•  

Hi Spence,

Welcome to the site, eh.

Fellow Canadian here, living just north of Boston. Originally from Montreal and a lifetime Habs fan, so if you're a Leafs fan we'll just have to agree to disagree - because those allegiances don't change.

• 1232 points

I have never liked the maple leafs and never will ah.  But My favourite team is the Red Wings.  Have been a fan since i was little.  Only one in my family who likes them though.  Dont know how you feel ab out the red wings but gotta admit,  Better then the leafs

•  

Oh Spence, a man after my Red Wings heart...lived in the Detroit area my whole life and have always been a Wing fan --

Once again, welcome...where abouts in Ontario do you live Spence --

•  

good to have you spence, welcome to the community.