Au revoir my friends

Au revoir my friends

•  

There is just too much going on at this time of year, so to All,  a French GOODBYE and may this season of Christmas bring all of you joy.

I'll hopefully, the good Lord willing,  be back after Christmas.

Eagle3

•  

Very understandable Eagle.  Hope all is well. 

Best of luck and Merry Christmas.  God bless and stay safe.

•  

Gary

Here's to meeting up in Iowa during 2010! Cheers!

•  

Be safe during this Holiday season and I look forward to bantering about with you next year!!

•  

take 'er slow eagle, enjoy!

•  

Enjoy your Christmas with the grandkids, and be safe in this nasty weather. Happy Holidays!

•  

Mondo... I'm thinking of breaking out my skates to get to the mailbox! We got about 1/4 inch of ice overnight here, and it's about the most perfect sheet of ice any rink could produce.

Slip slidding away baby!

•  

Hope the holidays are kind to all and be safe.

GO HOKIES

•  

It is the season so I say

"Carpe Cerevisi "

•  

Hope all had a great Chistmas and a Happy New Year

•  

Have returned and enjoyed the family wholeheartedly. No golf gifts this year, but did get some nice things. It wasn't the gifts that counted anyway. Just being able to be with family is more important than anything I can think of.

•  

Tar Heel

Gary

Here's to meeting up in Iowa during 2010! Cheers!

Definitely looking forward to it.

•  

Were you able to travel alright eagle?  We have had some very terrible weather and I would imagine yours wasn't much different.

•  

Tar Heel

Mondo... I'm thinking of breaking out my skates to get to the mailbox! We got about 1/4 inch of ice overnight here, and it's about the most perfect sheet of ice any rink could produce.

Slip slidding away baby!

Got nothing out this way Tar Heel, but we've been pretty lucky this entire "winter" so far...I'm sure the dog days will be upon us soon

Just be careful -- I hear ice is pretty slippery -- lol ;)

•  

Tar Heel

Slip slidding away baby!

Got nothing out this way Tar Heel, but we've been pretty lucky this entire "winter" so far...I'm sure the dog days will be upon us soon

Just be careful -- I hear ice is pretty slippery -- lol ;)