Where are the Ambassadors?

Where are the Ambassadors?

•  

Hey Chris

Can you give us an update on;

Current number of Ambassadors

Rundown of where (states) we all are?

Current number of active users on the site?

Curious to hear how things are going....

•  

Nebraska

•  

EM.... you're killing me.... I might have to go drop you in a snow drift.

I was hoping to see a list of the Ambassadors and what state they lived in from the guys... You.... I know where to find you!

•  

Tar Heel

EM.... you're killing me.... I might have to go drop you in a snow drift.

I was hoping to see a list of the Ambassadors and what state they lived in from the guys... You.... I know where to find you!

Hi Tar Heel,

I debated posting this since it's personal information but I don't think any of our Ambassadors will object to just posting the state. If anyone does, please let me know immediately and I'll remove the list.

I think what this shows is the great diversity we have in the program with representation from pretty much every part of the country.

Looks like we may have to travel to Michigan for the first annual Ambassadors Cup since they boast four representatives although Massachusetts and Ohio are close behind...

19hole - Massachusetts
    beej - Michigan
    bholley - Tennessee
    BigHitter - Massachusetts
    Chris92009 - Ohio
    cleanfan - Ohio
    eagle3 - Iowa
    EMKelly0106 - Nebraska
    grumpy830 - New York
    jas904 - California
    JustLikeSilk - Florida
    memphisunited - Tennessee
    Mondo - Michigan
    nickpoz - Kentucky
    ryancrysler - Texas
    shaun13 - Wisconsin
    Tar Heel - Michigan
    tim6918 - Michigan
    Welch222 - Ohio
    Woodsy14 - Massachusetts
    golfchick - Missouri
    GolfLocker.com - Florida
    fishbone0600 - Illinois
    rkickers9 - Virginia
    MyFeetAreHappy - Massachusetts
    OUTIGER - Oklahoma
    Go Hokies - Virginia

•  

;) Come and get me!

•  

So, 27 ambassadors... not too shabby.

•  

Need a sled dog....

•  

Chris

Wow! This is impressive. It's kind of interesting how many Ambassadors are from cold weather states. If I count right, 18 of us are from North of the Mason-Dixon line, with 9 from warmer climates.

It looks like a tie right now for most states too, since Michigan has 4 of us (Mondo, Beej, Tim, and I) and Massachusetts has 4 (19, BH, Woodsy, MFAH).

I appreciate seeing how the composite of everyone shows up here. It helps me to visualize where everyone is at a more broad level. Thanks for putting this up.

Feel free to take it down after everyone has a chance to look in and scope it out!  

•  

Tar Heel... if you count Mike and Chris as ambassadors you have 6 from MA... maybe that means they take the cake.

•  

Looks like I might have predicted in an earlier Forum the number we would have by the end of the year. I gave a number of 30 to 40 and we are very close to that now.  Being from Iowa, come and get me out of this darn snow. We have more coming and we left Texas for this?? When you get older doesn't mean you get smarter. But the joy of the grandchildren at Christmas, especially the little ones, makes coming back to this miserable weather worth every penny.

• 3195 points

Tar Heel
    It's kind of interesting how many Ambassadors are from cold weather states.

You gotta figure, those of us who live in the north cant play golf during the winter months, so why not go online and at least be able to talk about golf?

•  

No objection here...in fact, I'm in DUBLIN, OH!  There, I said it! haha.  Great that CG mentioned an 'Ambassador's Cup' and funny, because I've been thinking about that for a while.  Look for a post from me somtime in the next few days in the Courses/Travel section.... - Kyle

•  

I don't think anyone cares about revealing their state of residence Chris. In fact, it shows where we  all come from,  and most seem to be in the East part of the US. Not too many from the Midwest, but those demographics could change next year. We midwesterners will keep our fingers crossed and hope we get better representation next year.

•  

I think TitleistWI nailed it -- we're all golf junkies, and if we can't play, at least we can talk about it and wish it was warmer!

•  

I do agree the Golf Junkies do hang-out here -  but the better the weather/climate the less time to go on-line -  would rather be playing.  Just like today -  I'm sitting in our golf shop wating for frost the go away and warm up a little bit -  currently about 30 degrees.

GO HOKIES