Bonus Thanksgiving Golf

Bonus Thanksgiving Golf

•  

EMKelly0106

They are talking 30s-40s and snow tonight into tomorrow.  I am hoping they are wrong like usual but sometimes they might pull a miracle and get it right.  I can't stand hitting off mats either, hopefully we can keep the ground warm enough the snow doesn't stick and I can hit off grass!!

Enjoy it Eagle, by the time you get back, we will be 2' under!  I am going to Arlington, Texas this weekend for the Big 12 Championship.  GO HUSKERS!

I'm rooting for the Huskers, too -- so my Tigers don't get sent to the Texas Bowl. How is it the Iowa State has a chance to go to a better bowl than we do?  Also need the Huskers to win so Big 12 has two teams in  BCS bowls and a bigger payday for all.

•  

Would be a huge upset.  We just need our offense to actually do something with the ball.  We have solid defense.  Suh is a beast on D-line and he's projected to go in #1 overall in the NFL draft.

•  

no more bonus golf for me unless i want to dress warm and slop around in the slush and snow...guess it was too much to hope for to have good golfing weather in December here in Michigan

•  

EMKelly0106

Would be a huge upset.  We just need our offense to actually do something with the ball.  We have solid defense.  Suh is a beast on D-line and he's projected to go in #1 overall in the NFL draft.

Heck of a game.  A couple of bonehead plays away from a big upset.

I think Alabama will stomp Texas.

•  

Mondo

no more bonus golf for me unless i want to dress warm and slop around in the slush and snow...guess it was too much to hope for to have good golfing weather in December here in Michigan

Same for Southwest Virginia -  suppose the being snowy again this weekend.  Have shot from last weekend's snow - although we got around 4" at home - the course (about 18 minutes away) didn't get hit that bad -  today Wednesday might be playable by this afternoon suppose to be near 50 -  enjoy photo:

•  

Suppose to be sunny and 50 hear in Raleigh tomorrow. Got the afternoon off so hope to take advantage of the weather.

•  

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

F2H, this is so annoying. Also why I miss Chapel Hill so much. SW Michigan will be 11 degrees and chance of snow (up to 10 inches) and winds to 60MPH.

Dang.

•  

Agreed! Spent an hour and a hlf shoveling before worj and now we are getting wind chills in the -20 range overnight! Time to head south.....

•  

Huskers shot themselves in the foot with that game OUTIGER...  I'd rather take on Arizona where they actually have a good shot at winning though.  Alabama is a fantastic team.

•  

Glad we are returning to south Texas after Christmas. This snow and weather are not for us. At least wwe don't have to shovel as we are in a condo assoc. and they take care of that. Definitely the golf is over here. Iowa winters can be brutal.

•  

You are a fortunate being eagle.  I had to snow blow for about an hour then 3 hours later I had to do it again.  It's brutal and the windchill was terrible, I probably looked like the kid from A Christmas Carol (Ralphie's brother, I forget his name) while I was snow blowing.

•  

EMKelly0106

You are a fortunate being eagle.  I had to snow blow for about an hour then 3 hours later I had to do it again.  It's brutal and the windchill was terrible, I probably looked like the kid from A Christmas Carol (Ralphie's brother, I forget his name) while I was snow blowing.

Ralphie's brother = Randy

•  

THANK YOU Chris, too lazy to look it up and I figured someone would know.

I hope we have no Scott Farkus'(?) on here..... classic movie.