Bonus Thanksgiving Golf

Bonus Thanksgiving Golf

•  

Sounds like all had a great holiday weekend. No golf for me, but lots of fun with family and a little shopping on the side.

Wish i was heading to the Badger game on Saturday, they are playing in Hawaii!

•  

Here's the follow-up to the Saturday golf -  Sunday was even better but frost early - didn't get to start until 9:45.

Had a group of 15 - notice the shorts - (typical college professor).

Above is Back Nine -  Waiting for Frost -  this was taken from Deck of Club House being Constructed.

GO HOKIES!

•  

golfchick

Chilly and cloudy, so yard work won out over golf, but what a great weekend of golf -- made even better by the fact that Mizzou beat the Jayhawks!

Nothing like beating your rivals -

Virginia Tech  -  42      University of Virginia - 13

•  

It was great weather for golfing this past weekend in Ohio....loved the Saturday perfect temperatures with sun to top it off with a nice round of golf!

•  

"Had a group of 15 - notice the shorts - (typical college professor)."

Apparently he has not been teaching very long some of his clothes still match

•  

Go Hokies

Here's the follow-up to the Saturday golf -  Sunday was even better but frost early - didn't get to start until 9:45.

Had a group of 15 - notice the shorts - (typical college professor).

Above is Back Nine -  Waiting for Frost -  this was taken from Deck of Club House being Constructed.

GO HOKIES!

Great looking course and congrats on the big win this past weekend.

•  

Don't think there will be much bonus golf going on this weekend here in the midwest...we might even get snow this weekend here in Michigan they are saying...bummer :(

•  

Looks like Southwest Virginia won't be playing in golf this coming weekend either -  30's with possibilty of snow flurries -  but the grass is still green.

Might to time for a road time an hour or two south toward Charlotte.

GO HOKIES.

•  

Winter storm rolling over our area this week. Highs in the 40's lows in the 20's.

I will be in hibernation till the weather gets better.

•  

Must be nice to know you can road trip a couple hours and be able to play somewhere with some decent weather -- I'd have to road trip at least 4-5 hours to get south enough to enjoy some decent golfing weather...at that point may as well go further south and make a weekend of it...hmmmmm....

•  

The weather here in south Texas is not bad at all. However we are returning to the colder climes for Christmas and probably won't get any golf in, but you never know.

•  

No sympathy from me eagle -- you play almost all year round...tough life...but someone has to live it...may as well be you...huh??

•  

They are talking 30s-40s and snow tonight into tomorrow.  I am hoping they are wrong like usual but sometimes they might pull a miracle and get it right.  I can't stand hitting off mats either, hopefully we can keep the ground warm enough the snow doesn't stick and I can hit off grass!!

Enjoy it Eagle, by the time you get back, we will be 2' under!  I am going to Arlington, Texas this weekend for the Big 12 Championship.  GO HUSKERS!

•  

EMKelly0106

They are talking 30s-40s and snow tonight into tomorrow.  I am hoping they are wrong like usual but sometimes they might pull a miracle and get it right.  I can't stand hitting off mats either, hopefully we can keep the ground warm enough the snow doesn't stick and I can hit off grass!!

Enjoy it Eagle, by the time you get back, we will be 2' under!  I am going to Arlington, Texas this weekend for the Big 12 Championship.  GO HUSKERS!

Good Luck to your Huskers.  I hope they pull off the upset and really shake up college football. We need a playoff system

•  

Mondo

Must be nice to know you can road trip a couple hours and be able to play somewhere with some decent weather -- I'd have to road trip at least 4-5 hours to get south enough to enjoy some decent golfing weather...at that point may as well go further south and make a weekend of it...hmmmmm....

We actually have a private club just in North Caroline (about hour away) that will allow our guys to play -  the course is just below the mountain so about 1000 feet lower than we are.  Normally 10-15 degrees warmer -  bermuda grass, bent greens, nice layout.  Probably another 5 or 6 course within 2 hour drive of home for us.

Can make things nice in winter weather.