Bonus Thanksgiving Golf

Bonus Thanksgiving Golf

•  

With out forecast for "Winter Mix" on Thursday night and Friday - a few of us made it out for Thanksgiving Day Golf.

Around 10:00 the temputure was around 50 with a partly cloudy sky.   But the best thing was the photo that I was able to snap of "Two that got away" when the sun started to peak out from the clouds.

Happy Thanksgiving - Enjoy -  this is the best way to enjoy turkey.

•  

Hokie

Lends new meaning to the "birdies" you surely did get yesterday!

Sadly, we got rain all day yesterday, and it's raining this morning.... no golf in SW Michigan.

• 3195 points

Nice.  Golf with temps in the 50s isnt bad.  Those are some nice turkeys, perhaps next year you should pack a 12-gauge shotgun in your bag.

•  

im playing on saterday but nice pic 

•  

Played in 68 degrees today, shot a 76 with alot of rust.

Ready for Spring now.

•  

It is gorgeous in KC today, lots of people on the course. And gonna break my personal rule about electronic devices on the course to listen to Mizzou beat Kansas!

•  

golf saturday for me in michigan,  will there be another round this year yet?  here's hoping!!

good round for me as well, i think the jacket is kicking in.  started with a par, had 8 fairways and 6 greens.  the jacket faltered a little around hole 14 and 15 but kicked back in for the last 3 holes.  i guess it caught a second wind.

•  

Got lucky this weekend as well, it was sunny and about 40 degrees but with no winds and a group of about 20 playing the skins game was pretty good.

Took away a couple of hundred with a quick strike birdie on the first...didn't make much afterward, but who cares....

•  

Hope you enjoyed the game golfchick...congrats on the big win against Kansas.

•  

golfchick

It is gorgeous in KC today, lots of people on the course. And gonna break my personal rule about electronic devices on the course to listen to Mizzou beat Kansas!

I watched my Sooners beat up the Cowboys in person. And loved every minute of it.

•  

I have played every day since friday, and today will be no exception.  BEAUTIFUL!

•  

Chilly and cloudy, so yard work won out over golf, but what a great weekend of golf -- made even better by the fact that Mizzou beat the Jayhawks!

•  

OUTIGER

golfchick

I watched my Sooners beat up the Cowboys in person. And loved every minute of it.

Congrats on that victory, OUTIGER!

•  

Saturday in SW Virginia was pretty nice (the HOKIES beat up of the UVa Hoos) -  had some frost early -  but Sunday (after the frost) temperature in the 60's -  no wind -  will have a couple of photos on Tuesday -  played 27 holes.

GO HOKIES

•  

Sounds like we all had a similar weekend.  Watched our football teams win (NE beat CO) and played some golf... it's the good life.