FJ pride in the name of charity

FJ pride in the name of charity

•  

How much are you donating Tar Heel?  I would sport that for awhile over Christmas for a good cause... if I can grow the beard it requires....8>)

•  

Tar Heel, I think it might take till Christmas for Eric to grow a beard so he can engrave the FJ logo into it.

Look at his picture, he's a baby -- has a good golf game -- but he's a baby!!!

Just kidding Eric

•  

I'm not sure if Eric could pull that look off. And I am quite sure his lovely girlfriend, regardless of how much I or the rest of the Ambassadors kicked in, would approve of such a look on him.

Now a tattoo... that might be another story!

•  

Might take until Christmas 2010 for me to get enough growth to do that! LOL

A tattoo... don't know if I will try that one, but it would be easier and less time consuming than the beard option! :)

•  

I might  have just the growth to make this happen. It would have to be for a good cause, because the wife will kill me.  But it would make for an awesome family x-mas picture    hahahahahaha

•  

Hey OUTIGER, you could always try to pull off that you want to send a X-mas picture to your FJ family -- think that might work???

I know at my house it wouldn't...kind of like passing gas in church

Whoever decides to do this, must make sure to post a picture.

As for Eric, we might be giving him too much credit not to actually do this...he just might!!!!

•  

Maybe we all should grow beards and then shave the FJ logo into it. Might be a little hard for some with just peach fuzz for a beard, but they could always use a magic marker in black or a tattoo.

•  

I think Sharpie would work best... =)

•  

How about colored Sharpies in the black and blue FJA logo???

•  

That's all you Mondo, I will just try to grow a beard. LOL

•  

As much as I think Mondo may be onto something, I, like Eric, will grow the beard. You can at least shaveoff the beard, but Sharpies don't wash off as easily. The only thing that will remove the ink is Laquer Thinner and that is not something  I want to put on my mug.

•  

Interesting conversation here. 

Still wondering if the office here in the states runs a similar promotion? 

•  

How about that Chris or Mike? Do you folks have a similar charity event?? If so,how and when is it put on? Also maybe we can all get together and do something similar. Just an idea that may or may not work because of the distances we are from each other.