truely a ting o beeeeeauty

truely a ting o beeeeeauty

•  

friday, 11 am, a knock at my front door.  the fed ex man with a package in his hand.  he's looking for a brian mcalughlin and i say, oh you must mean beej.  that would be me.  he has me sign his little scanner and i look at the return address on the package.  i see the word acushnet.  my mind awakens and my heart races.  what will it look like?  and oh, what timing with the weather here in michigan.  maybe only one last chance and golf for this season.  (i'm looking at each time out as possibly the last) 

i open the package and what do i see, a clear plastic bag with a garment inside.  a tag with an FG logo.  it's my jacket.  i cafully remove it from the bag to admire it and then i decide to try it on.  not only does it fit, but at the moment i donned this thing of beauty i am transformed that older duffer into a well dressed older duffer.  oh well, you can't expect miracles every day can you.

thanx footjoy the jacket is truely a thing of beauty.

•  

Congrats beej!  No pics?

•  

Sweet, I am very jealous

•  

Congrats... Lets see this thing of beauty.  Which one did you get?

•  

this what you're looking for memphis?

•  

i'm sorry, i should have asked first. 

maybe you only wanted to see the jacket.  whatever you do, if you have small children, don't let them see this before going to sleep for the night.  oh the nightmares this could cause.

•  

beej! Look at you. A fine and wonderful photo of you and that  gorgeous new jacket. Good for you.

•  

Glad to hear you like it and it fits, congratulations again.

Memphis, I think his profile pic is him wearing the jacket!  =)

•  

Awesome -- makes you a winner in more ways than one!

•  

That's sweet. I hear they are taking applications for "America's Next Top Model". I think you have a shot. Seriously, beautiful jacket.

•  

Nice pic beej!!!  Your jacket looks great.  I'm anxious to get mine.   I do like that you are using the pic for you profile now too.

By the way, get that smoke detector fixed!!!!

•  

Great looking jacket Beej, congrats! Word is it will take 3-5 strokes off the game.

Enjoy!

•  

Grea post. Glad to hear you received it before Christmas. Also saw the pic. Looks good on you. Now you can wear it with pride and I hope that it will take a few strokes off your game while wearing it.

•  

Awesome looking jacket.  And I agree with Memphis, get that smoke detector fixed.  haha

•  

I must agree beej, I got mine this weekend and my wife actually had the nerve to wear it before I did.  She wore it to the restaurant we were meeting at for dinner to see my reaction to her wearing it.  I almost ripped it off of her but thought better since we were in public.

What a great jacket and the logo is so nice -- hope FJ will allow the Ambassadors to purchase more FJA logo'd apparel.

Thank you FJ --