Bonus Golf!

Bonus Golf!

•  

It was a nice beginning of the week here in Bronx, NY.  Sun & Mon were nice, in the 60's, but had to work at the golf course instead of play. Yesterday I played in a short sleeve shirt. Sometimes I don't know what's harder, working at the course or playing.

•  

Hey, OUTIGER, I was playing the golf course right next to the soccer complex -- two great facilities owned by the city of Overland Park.

It was beautiful in Kansas City -- 77 degrees at 3 p.m. last Saturday!

•  

More bonus golf yesterday (Wednesday), today and through the weekend here in Michigan -- too bad I have to referee about 10 hockey games starting tomorrow (Friday) morning -- hope to sneak in a few more rounds this year.

•  

Another bonus golf weekend in the Midwest? They are calling for high fifties Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving -- I am calling for tee times!

•  

golfchick

Another bonus golf weekend in the Midwest? They are calling for high fifties Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving -- I am calling for tee times!

Golfchick, you are in the right part of the midwest, calling for snow here on Thanksgiving! Season in Milwaukee is now OVER! : (

•  

We'll be heading back to IA for Christmas earlier than planned, but hope the weather there is at least warm enough to get some golf in, if only on the range. Got to stay in shape for when we come back down here. I am currently in charge of the golf group here and if I don't keep up my game, I hear about it.

•  

Don't be sad shaun, just get some blaze orange gear (don't want to be mistaken for a dear on the golf course, season opens this week.) and chains for the golf cart. This time of year I play with the balls that I have saved all summer long with little scuffs on them so if they get lost in a pile of snow or under some leaves, I don't get too upset.

•  

Still very pleasant here in Nebraska as well.  No show in the forecast and upwards of 60 for the holiday weekend.  Cold today, 45* high but I haven't quite got my winter skin ready so I am always cold.  In January, 45* would feel like summer, you'd probably see some people in shorts!

•  

The weather in the Memphis area has been awesome for golf over the past 4 or 5 weekends.  Highs in the mid to high 60s and lows in the 50s.  We've been due since the summer was filled with rain - records were set for rain this summer.  However, the rain had a great effect on the courses.  They are in great shape right now.  I think we'll probably hit our cold streak soon and I'll have to hope for the occassional good day to sneak away to the course.

•  

the outlook isn't good here in michigan for this weekend coming.  but i'm not ruling it out just yet.  who knows it might be acceptable, if it is, i'm out there.