Titleist AP1 & AP2 lineup

Titleist AP1 & AP2 lineup

•  

Just saw email from Titleist on their newer, improved AP1 & AP2 line. Looks like they are really going to have a great response from these. Makes me start thinking of getting new clubs again. Who knows, I just may get new clubs in spring

•  

Got the same email, I am in the market for new irons this off season. Looks like I know where I will begin my search.

•  

Same here. I'm ready to upgrade from my 735-CM's and my son's ready to move from AP1's to AP2's.

Any chance on a BOGO???    :)

•  

New AP2s look REALLY slick, but I'll probably make up my own mix set of the new CB/Muscle backs.

• 3195 points

I really like the AP1s and AP2s.  At $700, the AP1s are a pretty sweet deal and even for $1,000 the AP2s are a pretty sweet deal considering they are forged.

I used to have a set of DCI 981s, but at the time didnt have a good enough swing to hit them well, so I gave them to my father and bought a set of Mizuno MX-15s.  Now Im to the point where I hit the Mizunos pretty well and Im seriously considering either trading irons with my father and getting my 981s back or buying a set of AP1s.

I like my Mizunos but I want something with a little more feel and feedback.

•  

They are a very nice looking iron. Currently using Z-Blend irons and will need to change at the end of the year. While I do like the look of the new APs, I will probably go to the Z Muscle or another set of Z Blends.

•  

ya i got the same e mail but i like the other options out there besides the ap line up

•  

Huge fan of the AP2's. I'm currently playing the Cobra Pro MB's...good for the ego but not so much for my game :) ... I have a feeling those will get nudged out of the bag for some AP2's next season.

•  

I got a set of the 710 AP2 line from my golf teacher recently and really like them.  The best thing for me is that it wasn't a huge adjustment since I was already with the AP2 model.

Rick, any thought on going to a CB/MB 710 blend or keeping it with the ZM/ZB line from the previous year? 

•  

I really haven't made any firm decision yet. I really prefer a blade and the current Z-Blend is a great club. I guess that I will spend some time this winter on the range to make my choice.

Whatever I pick, they are still coming out of the custom shop. I normally have the swingweight changed by about +2 to +3 swingweights. And the shafts get little tweaks.

I'll let you know what happens....

•  

My move will be to the 710 AP2 line.  I used blades for awhile but I prefer the AP2's.  More forgiving and very workable and long.  They are what works for my game  although I did really like the ZB irons and like the 710 MBs, the look is bar none, I like the thin top profile at address.

Best of luck with the testing, let me know what you end up with.

•  

my boss got his AP2710s a few weeks ago and is very happy with them.  I currently play a mixed set of AP1/AP2 and really looking forward to getting my new irons.  Titleist hit a home run with the AP irons and they did an excellent job improving on them with the new designs

•  

like the looks of them myself, with all the positives i see here, i'm thinking i might have to give them a try and move away from my Mizuno's

doesn't sound like i'll miss a beat in my game with these clubs.

•  

Titleist blades and Mizuno blades are very similar in feel and address appearance. 

•  

They look very nice, and will make it to the bag during the spring.