Has Anyone Noticed All The New Ambassadors!

Has Anyone Noticed All The New Ambassadors!

•  

Congrats to everyone earning their new ambassador status!  It looks like our group is growing quickly!

Mike and Chris, keep up the great work!

•  

Congratulations to all the new ambassadors.  I have enjoyed reading and sharing with all of you.  Nice to see the site growing in status', now if only we can get more members to really get this BETA site off the ground.

•  

I think that we all surprised Mike and Chris with how fast the ranks of Ambassadors have grown. I think they didn't expect the first one until early next year!

•  

As I am wandering around the community website today, I am noticing lots of new faces (or in some cases no faces since their profile is so new they have not added their avatar as of yet).  

Welcome everyone to the FJ Community, stay and chat a while!

•  

This Ambassador Virus is growing!

•  

Congrats to all! I'm working hard to get there, but the weather's been so great here I've been out playing golf instead of sitting at my computer! :~)

•  

Chris92009

Congrats to everyone earning their new ambassador status!  It looks like our group is growing quickly!

I sure have and it is noce to see it grow. The boys at FJ certainly didn't expect this type of response. It is being kept at a higher standard than others I have seen and that may be why we are getting more people. However, we are certainly lacking in Female members and that is something I think we all should work on.

My CONGATULATIONS to all the new members both at the Ambassador level and those who have joined or are just joining. You'll find this Forum to be very informative and fun. Aand a big thanks to Mike & Chris for without their inspiration, this Forum would not be the success it is.

•  

EMKelly0106

Congratulations to all the new ambassadors.  I have enjoyed reading and sharing with all of you.  Nice to see the site growing in status', now if only we can get more members to really get this BETA site off the ground.

+1 on this one.  And another big thanks to the FJ staff for making this happen. 

•  

OK OK golfchick, we get it, rub it in, you're having good golf weather...

Congrats to all new Ambassadors...its a great group to belong to.

•  

golfchick

Congrats to all! I'm working hard to get there, but the weather's been so great here I've been out playing golf instead of sitting at my computer! :~)

Yours is not the only nice weather. Here in Iowa we have had weather in the 70's and no rain for 22 days until yesterday & today. And then you could go out and play after the rain stopped. Talk about great, you just can't beat the midwest for nice weather this fall. And it looks like there are more days ahead for great weather.

•  

You too eagle, rub it in, weather here in Detroit area has been cloudy and a bit chilly. Not that it deters me from playing, but enough to consider maybe not...

•  

congrats to all, i'll find my way there eventually.

•  

Working my way up, congrats to all and lets keep building the site.

Weather in Milwaukke has been pretty nice (until tonight) but looks like the 50's are just around the corner. Time to breakout the jackets and play untilt he first snow fall.

•  

eagle3

Chris92009

I sure have and it is noce to see it grow. The boys at FJ certainly didn't expect this type of response. It is being kept at a higher standard than others I have seen and that may be why we are getting more people. However, we are certainly lacking in Female members and that is something I think we all should work on.

My CONGATULATIONS to all the new members both at the Ambassador level and those who have joined or are just joining. You'll find this Forum to be very informative and fun. Aand a big thanks to Mike & Chris for without their inspiration, this Forum would not be the success it is.

Another Ambassador is now with us. Just noticed it today,. jas904, welcome to the group. You'll enjoy the ride.

•  

I am working towards that goal. It has rained 20 days out of the month here in Oklahoma. So not much play time. And actually having to do some work during that time has cut into my internet forums.