The Hat

The Hat

•  

I think EMKelly and TarHeel are the fashionistas on the men's side! I wear a visor, not a hat, and wish that Acushnet/Titleist/FootJoy would make a very low profile visor for women with velcro in the back. There are some clip-ons available, but they don't fit my head and are headache-inducing. The last edition (Titleist) that came out in my preferred style was impossible to bend to shape -- you guys know what that's like, trying to get the visor to your preferred look!

•  

I hope it's a good thing to be labeled as a fashionista... =)

I use rubber bands to get the bend in the bill of the hat and let it sit for about 24 hours.  The tighter the rubber band around the bill, the more of a U shape you will get (I think that makes sense).  I don't like a profound "U" but a subtle one is good. 

Have you given something like that a try?

•  

Golfchick.... You are spot on. The hat-visor must look right and allow to be "molded" to the right shape. By that I mean the bill of the cap must curve just the right way. Style + Function + Look is what we're after, n'est pas?

•  

The Ambassador hats are a very cool idea, I hope that FJ does fitted or at least flexfit-style ones.

•  

Hats would be good, if you do make sure you make them for larger sizes :)

•  

Tar Heel

Golfchick.... You are spot on. The hat-visor must look right and allow to be "molded" to the right shape. By that I mean the bill of the cap must curve just the right way. Style + Function + Look is what we're after, n'est pas?

and of course providing you with that certain "Je ne sais quoi".

•  

Are there any of the mesh backed hats available with just the FJ logo? 

•  

Not that I have seen, Mike or Chris may know more.  I don't think I've even seen that on tour.

•  

I'm not a trucker hat kind of guy...I do agree the blue is nice but I definitely like the red better.

this would be great with the Ambassador logo on one of the sides along with considering the Pro V logo or Titleist logo on the opposite side.