Busted !!

Busted !!

• 3106 points

So I am in my kitchen on my laptop  browsing my order history at Golf Locker. My wife peers in , shakes her head and say's " why don't you just get a job at FJ it might be cheaper"

I said honey our anniversary is next month so don't fret.                    

But Devin can you forward me an application just in case......ya never know.

• 2042 points

Well at least she doesn't sound too mad about it!   Could be much worse!!    

I'll take one too Devin......    Willing to relocate!

• 5399 points

T2G -- thats hilarious. I get this all the time with my Apple fetish. FJ is a close second.

• 2077 points

Make it three.

•  

tee2green
    So I am in my kitchen on my laptop  browsing my order history at Golf Locker. My wife peers in , shakes her head and say's " why don't you just get a job at FJ it might be cheaper"

I said honey our anniversary is next month so don't fret.                    

But Devin can you forward me an application just in case......ya never know.

Go on the web site under Careers. The info you need is there.....

• 5550 points

I would never get a paycheck...but I sure would look good.

•  

:-)  That's sort of cute, T2G...

My wife has always complemented the choices I have had from FootJoy.  She loves the shirts and Icons/MyJoys the most on me... calls me Mr. FootJoy at times when she's being playful...  sort of giggles at times when she sees me caring for all the shoes... I leave all the shoes spotless each after use and they're all in their box.  I would love it in a display like others do, but the box works for now.

Best of luck with your app at FJ... if you were serious about it.  It would be heavenly to work at!

• 2795 points

Devin,I will work for clothes,shoes and gloves. No $$ $ or relo needed,I can commute.

• 3106 points

I am right there with you Mark, I would still end up owing FJ money ....but my golf wardrobe would be immaculate.

• 3106 points

I am close  enough to commute........heck I would even fetch Devin coffee on occasion.

•  

I am retired, computer literate, 40+ years customer service experience, willing to work out of my home.....am only looking for part time work.....salary neg depending on FJ discount....my wife retires next year and just do not know how that is going to work out...........I went back to work for about six months after retiring and built up a golf account with my wife's blessings and do not have to worry....so I am set for a while.....but the offer is always on the board.....if it is something FUN AND CREATIVE......

• 3106 points

She wasn't mad but gave me that "your pathetic" look .... it's the same  look I get when I give my Titleist irons a bath in the sink and I use a terry cloth rag to dry them with.

• 1930 points

I hate it when that happens.

• 5375 points

tee2green
    She wasn't mad but gave me that "your pathetic" look .... it's the same  look I get when I give my Titleist irons a bath in the sink and I use a terry cloth rag to dry them with.

My wife has had the nerve to ask why I have more than one pair of golf shoes when her closet looks like she is a charter member of the Imelda Marcos Shoe Club - Ambassador Level. Somehow when I point that out, I get a COMPLETE disconnect reply as she says with all candor that she needs 20000000 pairs of shoes...When I further point out that at least my golf shoes are getting a work outY ) ***and with my game, work out means fescue bushwhacking, rotten log rolling, the occasional, swim/mud bath,though no tree climbing) she just replies as if the logic is inescapable, "but its only a game..."  

•  

Fortunately I have not received any comments from my wife yet.... but I can see a little look in her eye whenever she sees a FJ box containing a new pair of Icons arrive or a package with some new FJ gear.  She did point out that I had a section of the closet devoted to nothing but FJ shirts..... I guess I can't keep it all on the down low!!