A few moments in my heaven...

A few moments in my heaven...

• 1942 points

While it has nothing to do with golf, a local pub was having a promotion where you could sit in some super cars.  At 6'5" it was probably the most difficult thing I've ever experienced wedging myself into a vehicle, but I don't care.  I'd still buy one without hesitation, if I had the means.

Still rocking an FJ shirt at least.  

• 1843 points

Looking good there.

•  

Beautimus......now that is where you separate the men from the boys and their toys........You could always ask Santa Claus for one....you do belive in Santa, don't you?.....ha.....ha.....saw a Shelby Mustang Cobra 1000 the other day on Counts Kustom Cars at the Mustang build in Las Vegas,  that caught my eye.......where do you drive a Mustang with 1000 horsepower?  Anywhere you want.......you look good in the car........you realize they are not built to carry golf clubs.......     :-)

• 5190 points

You gotta drive those cars slow. For the price tag you want all the girls to know who is driving it.

•  

ChuckZ
    Beautimus......now that is where you separate the men from the boys and their toys........You could always ask Santa Claus for one....you do belive in Santa, don't you?.....ha.....ha.....saw a Shelby Mustang Cobra 1000 the other day on Counts Kustom Cars at the Mustang build in Las Vegas,  that caught my eye.......where do you drive a Mustang with 1000 horsepower?  Anywhere you want.......you look good in the car........you realize they are not built to carry golf clubs.......     :-)

Out of curiousity, I went on line to check the price on the Shelby 1000.....$205K......that is a lot of horses.....we could buy a lot of MyJoys for all the community......

•  

that is cool.... I got to do the same thing at one of the clubs I go to and I got to sit in a Lamborghini and the same thing happened to me but it was fun

•  

My late brother-in-law, who was 6'5" found that the best sports car for him was the Corvette.  He owned at one time or another a Porsche, a Ferrari, and probably some others I don't know of.  He loved his last Corvette, ordered and picked up from the factory in Bowling Green, KY.  He frequently drove it halfway across the country by himself, complete with radar detector and personal sidearm (he was a Captain in the Jackson, MS Sheriff's Posse).  The others he had for far less time and got far less pleasure and satisfaction from.

• 5247 points

I still own most of the above referenced vehicles...Hot Wheels that the kids still drag out on a rainy day once in a while...The Mustang is particularly fast...in the loopy loop!!

I would assume all of these cars in real life come with a certified mechanic..You open the hoods of these things as at least for me there little comprehension what the heck is in the engine compartment. I just know it's EXPENSIVE TO FIX...

• 1942 points

Definitely a good time.  Even used 458's can be well north of 300K.  You're right Chuck, that would probably buy MyJoys for the entire community.  

•  

Wheelez3030
    that is cool.... I got to do the same thing at one of the clubs I go to and I got to sit in a Lamborghini and the same thing happened to me but it was fun

If the owners only knew

• 746 points

Sick Car!!!!!!

• 1676 points

They have a track day in Las Vegas, where you can pay to go ride along for a few laps in some of the hottest super cars on the planet.  They say the Bugatti Veyron is so fast it will make you feel like you have gone forward in time.  My personal favorite, is the Ferrari 360 Modena Spyder, darn fine car.  

•  

Sorry man your 6 ft 5, you don't need a car like this, all the girls can tell who you are :) nice shirt