New England Golf Outing

New England Golf Outing

•  

Hi FJC,

I posted this on TT and didn't want to leave out the FJ Friends.  

On 9/13 I'm having folks up to my course in North Reading MA (about 20 min north of Boston and 30 min south of NH) for a little golf and a lot of good times.  You're all invited.  

If you wanna go or have questions, just shoot me a PM.  

•  

Would love to show up, Josh, but it's just too far this year.  Just been to western NY state and northern VA, so much too soon to make another road trip.  Have a blast!

•  

Josh, I'm shocked you didn't want to hold this event over in SoCal, where you will be assured no rain or foul weather.

Have a wonderful time and enjoy.

• 5318 points

Josh -- Thanks for extending the invite! Wish I could be in Beantown for your event.

•  

I got the go ahead from the wife to make the trip, but I have a couple of car events I had committed to that weekend.  Need to see if I can get out of them.

• 1536 points

I'm looking forward to this Josh.  It'll be nice to meet some FJ members also..  Thanks again!  

• 4480 points

pulplvr
    Would love to show up, Josh, but it's just too far this year.  Just been to western NY state and northern VA, so much too soon to make another road trip.  Have a blast!

Where in Western NY pulp?

joshgiano
    Hi FJC,

I posted this on TT and didn't want to leave out the FJ Friends.  

On 9/13 I'm having folks up to my course in North Reading MA (about 20 min north of Boston and 30 min south of NH) for a little golf and a lot of good times.  You're all invited.  

If you wanna go or have questions, just shoot me a PM.  

Sorry Josh I'm heading to my second vacation roadtrip of the summer as well next week.  Getting more time in a month would be tough!  Have a great time.

•  

tdogg21
    I got the go ahead from the wife to make the trip, but I have a couple of car events I had committed to that weekend.  Need to see if I can get out of them.

NICE!  Well let me know either way.  I'd love to tee it up again.

•  
    Josh, I have my regular money game in the morning and finish around 12:30. I could play after 1 or so, or just meet you later for a b??r or two.
  •  

Houghton, NY

•  

19hole
    Josh, I have my regular money game in the morning and finish around 12:30. I could play after 1 or so, or just meet you later for a b??r or two.

Sounds good Rick.  We'll be teeing off between noon and 1.  If you can make that would be awesome.  If not, as you know, the 19th is always the best hole

• 867 points

I'd love to play but I will be out of town. Thanks for the invite.

• 1536 points

make sure you save some of that money for the afternoon round ;)  

•  

Sounds like a lot of fun...take some pics! Sorry I am away on business that time otherwise I would love to play!