Bag tag

Bag tag

• 14 points

I'm a new member to footjoy community an have seen some cool bag tags made by footjoy and wanted to know how to get one

Thanks,

Spencer

•  

Just keep posting and enjoying the site and if/when you make ambassador you will get a great welcome gift. The real gift is the site and the friends you will make. Welcome and enjoy!

•  

Spencer

Greetings and welcome. The bag tags are earned after meaningful participation here in the community, providing reviews on FJ products, and becoming part of this group. It takes time and participation to earn these things. Hopefully you will hang out and find this a place you enjoy like many others.

Welcome.

• 2282 points

Cool update guys, would be awesome to make ambassador one day!!

•  
    Hang around and chat and you shall obtain!
    • 4670 points

It'll happen :)  Hang out with us!   We don't bite ... well some may .. but not most of us!

•  

Welcome Spencer...hope you enjoy the camaraderie and golf banter here in the community...like everyone else is saying, stick around and talk to us and you will reap more benefits that you can imagine...

• 554 points

Welcome to the community!

•