915 Hybrids and Fairway woods....

915 Hybrids and Fairway woods....

• 1461 points

Just saw on Golfwrx.com some new pictures of the 915 hybrids and fairway woods...  Looking very good and can't wait to try these out...    

Now i got a  problem, just got fitted last weekend for the 913 hybrids and fairway woods.  Great session and planned on picking those up.. Now after seeing the 915, I'm thinking of holding off..  I love new technology...  

here's the link:

www.golfwrx.com/.../spotted-titleist-915-fairway-woods-and-hybrids

•  

Super cool stuff!  I wonder if the shafts will interchange with the 913 line?

•  

I have heard that the 913 shafts will work in the 915, but I have not seen an official release from Titleist with any info on it yet.

•  

19hole
    I have heard that the 913 shafts will work in the 915, but I have not seen an official release from Titleist with any info on it yet.

There is quite a bit of truth to what you have heard.

• 746 points

I want all of them!!! I heard all the woods and hybrids are crazy long

•  
    Very tempting.... Simply gorgeous!
  •  

I'm pretty pumped about these!  I wasn't too hot on the 913, but these might have to find a way into the bag

• 1942 points

Thanks for the great info.  I know what I'm asking for my wife to get me for Christmas.

•  

My golf debit card has 915D2 has a special place for this baby........time to put the 910D3 in the mancave backup rack......just waiting on the demo day and the earliest I can purchase one...........hoping to get information from the Titleist rep around first of August...........probably will stay with my current setup of 913F and Hs....they won't be out until the spring, so I have plenty of time to change my mind...500 less rpms off the face should mean more distance on the 915Ds......a lot of excitement of TeamTitletist.com.....

• 1461 points

Ben Crane seems to like them..... 

• 1843 points

Very sleek design.

•  
    Hit them today. These are the best offering from Titleist to date. November cannot come soon enough.
    • 5190 points

I have 910 Fairway woods and hybrids. I will get fitted for 915s when they are available.

• 1750 points

Tyler Higley
    Hit them today. These are the best offering from Titleist to date. November cannot come soon enough.

Tyler we are all jealous for sure!!  New clubs look awesome and always makes me wish my golf budget was much higher!!!

• 5130 points

@Chris_H -- I suppose it depends on price and need. If you really can't do without new woods (big tournaments, outings, etc.) then buy them now. But if you can wait, then you can do a fair comparison and perhaps save a little more money on the 913 line. I would wait-- just my .02.