Extra golf stuff

Extra golf stuff

• 5707 points

What do you do with the extra golf stuff that you will never use again?

I have a dozen or so items that I will never use that are cluttering up my golf closet.

I would give them to the First Tee program here but they are all adult sized.

• 1986 points

I have the same thing and my wife goes nuts about it.  I have a old Titleist staff bag with a back up set as well as old clubs that are just some that are unique and I'll hold on to.  I have no intention of using some of these clubs again but yet I keep them.  

•  

Goodwill or Salvation Army might take them.

• 5452 points

Old golf apparel goes into the charity run to Salvation Army or Goodwill about once every fives years..or my wife will do it for me..she needs the closet space for HER stuff...

• 548 points

I usually put things on ebay the minute I stop using them

• 1790 points

I especially have a lot of "cutesy" gifts from my wife or her friends.  huge bag tags with silly looking stuff on it, e.g.  can't get rid of it but need to get it out of the way.

•  

I hand it off to other people who may need it, my dad hasn't spent money on golf stuff in years but everything in his bag is mine haha.

•  
    Wounded Warriors or 1st Tee.....
    • 1986 points

Whaql1
    I hand it off to other people who may need it, my dad hasn't spent money on golf stuff in years but everything in his bag is mine haha.

I know that feeling Mike, its like I have 3 sets of clubs since he is using all my old clubs.  haha.

• 2816 points

I admit that I keep stuff that I will never use but every once in a while I come across some youngster just starting to play the game and  I  load him or her up with goodies.

•  

I give shirts and rain gear to the guys in our mens league at the muni......most of the guys that play in our mens league are veterans....most during Vietnam Era, a few Korea and have one from WWII.......Navy Pilot......

•  

I'm a first tee person -  getting ready to deliver 4,000 golf balls to one of the Virginia based ones.

• 224 points

Check with your PGA section. They sometimes have a " learn to play golf " program that would need your old stuff.

• 324 points

My favorite way is to EBAY the items then sneak the cash in the Patriot Day barrel one the first tee.
  •  

I give golf balls and clubs to a local HS golf team.