FJ Backpack

FJ Backpack

• 43 points

I'm looking to buy the FJ Backpack.  Anybody have it?  If so, thoughts?

Thanks!

• 1936 points

Welcome the community.  

I have the Titleist version, which the only difference I can tell is the logo.  I've had it nearly a year, it's been great for me.  Comfortably holds my Mac, fits comfortably and well on my back, with plenty of storage.  

•  

I few of us here have one. I love mine. I acan caryy a laptop and 4 days worth of clothes in it. It is my go-to bag for 4-7 day trips to Asia.

•  

Rick, has anyone considered doing a FJA backpack? Might be a good contender.....

•  

Randy, nobody has asked for it. I do know that they are available for custom embroidery.

• 1738 points

I carry the Titleist Labtop bag for work/school, definitely looking to add a few more bags to the collection.  Backpack would be a great addition for sure.

•  

kmcmellen
    Welcome the community.  

I have the Titleist version, which the only difference I can tell is the logo.  I've had it nearly a year, it's been great for me.  Comfortably holds my Mac, fits comfortably and well on my back, with plenty of storage.

There are very minor differences between the two, the pull tabs on the zippers are one main difference.

• 676 points

I have the Titleist version.  I recently had two laptops in there with no problem.

•  

FJ is now sold out of these. If you want one, and see one in a golf shop I suggest you get it. When retail is sold out there will be no more.

• 1452 points

I have the Titleist version and love it..  Great quality and well worth the price..

I've never seen the FJ pack but i'm fine with the Titleist...

• 1452 points

I found this online, not sure how legit it is..

www.golflocker.com/.../footjoy-golf-backpacks

• 5190 points

I would snap it up if you still can.

•  

In SoCal they are at Roger Dunn Golf Shops.

•  

$79.95 at golflocker.com

• 5118 points

I know of few people with FJ backpacks and I'm always jealous.  They look great and seem quite functional.