Masters Practice Round Tickets

Masters Practice Round Tickets

•  

Anyone get picked in the lottery? I get to go back Monday after being washed out last year!

•  

nope, 6 years and not picked once (so far)

:(

• 5528 points

Have not heard anything yet on practice rounds.

• 2243 points

3rd year of trying, no luck for me.  Enjoy.

• 3334 points

not yet ....always next year I guess

•  

I won them last year and because of the washout I was guaranteed to get tickets this year, but it took about 5-6 years to get picked.

• 749 points

Same two years of trying and no such luck

•  

I used to go every year and then got on the lottery in 1995 and went and then stopped getting picked and then just lost interest.  Guess they took my name off the list.  Been there done that.  Let the folks go who have not been.  Share and share alike as we say down here.  

• 551 points

How do you sign up for the lottery? I've never looked into since I live in Ohio but I would love to go.

• 429 points

www.masters.com/.../index.html

Follow the link. There is a login and information that needs to be completed. Its really easy.

• 429 points

Nope. IM going on 10 years. :O(

• 1584 points

Was fortunate enough to be there on the weekend in 2005.  I have been in the lottery every year since and have never gotten selected.  Will have to try again next year.  

•  

Not me either...luckily I went in 03 when I was working in a different industry and the company I worked with had tickets...what an amazing facility...so nice, peaceful and beautiful...

• 551 points

Doug815
    www.masters.com/.../index.html

Follow the link. There is a login and information that needs to be completed. Its really easy.

Thanks for the heads up, I'll have to check it out for 2016

•  

Denied again......

TT