Hole in One

Hole in One

• 5868 points

What do you keep when you make an Ace?

I have made one very lucky Ace. I have the Prov1, A Titliest Hole in One bag tag that they sent to me, Scorecard, and a Divot Tool from the course.

I have them inside a trophy baseball display case. I could not find any tasteful display case. Any thoughts on where to find a nice display?

•  

Congratulations, Mark!

A hole in one is sure to be one of the elusive event in golf for anyone.

For your sentiments, my suggestion would be to keep the card and the ball you holed in somewhat like a plaque where I've seen here:

www.greatgolfmemories.com/holeinone412.html

The divot tool and the bag tag, those would be fun in use ...for luck, yeah, and a reminder of a memorable event.

Good job there, Mark.

•  

I went to a trophy shop and they made me a plaque with a number one on it for the ball and that is where I display the balls for my two holes in one.......they are on the wall in my mancave with golf pictures and such.......kinda look cool......cheers

•  

I got a small wood plaque designed to hold keys, and I hung my bag tags from that.

• 5868 points

ChuckZ
    I went to a trophy shop and they made me a plaque with a number one on it for the ball and that is where I display the balls for my two holes in one.......they are on the wall in my mancave with golf pictures and such.......kinda look cool......cheers

D1,

Can you post a picture? I am looking for a better way to display it.

• 5868 points

golfchick
    I got a small wood plaque designed to hold keys, and I hung my bag tags from that.

The bag tags are pretty cool.

• 5868 points

noeldaof
    Congratulations, Mark!

A hole in one is sure to be one of the elusive event in golf for anyone.

For your sentiments, my suggestion would be to keep the card and the ball you holed in somewhat like a plaque where I've seen here:

www.greatgolfmemories.com/holeinone412.html

The divot tool and the bag tag, those would be fun in use ...for luck, yeah, and a reminder of a memorable event.

Good job there, Mark.

I like this display. I have a cabinet maker that redid my kitchen. I am going to ask if he can craft something for me.

Thanks for the idea

• 2822 points

I had the other players in my foursome sign the card and then I put it in a frame.

•  

I've kept the balls and score cards from the last two with intentions on doing some type of framing to display them - but haven't got to it yet.

•  

MarkWDallasTx
    What do you keep when you make an Ace?

I have made one very lucky Ace. I have the Prov1, A Titliest Hole in One bag tag that they sent to me, Scorecard, and a Divot Tool from the course.

I have them inside a trophy baseball display case. I could not find any tasteful display case. Any thoughts on where to find a nice display?

I found a shadow box that I have everything displayed in...looks a lot like a picture frame but much deeper and in it I have the scorecard, ball, bagtag from Titleist along with the newspaper clipping from the golf section noting my achievement.

• 429 points

I put the glove, tees, ball, a flag from the course, and the scorecard. I am going to a local store to have it all framed, like I did for my Double Eagle. I just got mine last weekend. Still kinda gathering items. The course was awesome. Staff had my name on an engraved plate on their hole in one club the next morning!

• 1584 points

I made my ace at an old Donald Ross course in Philadelphia during a tournament.  Shotgun start, first swing of the day on #9.  I was presented with the pin flag.  I took a photo of the hole, had the flag, picture, Pro V1x and tee all mounted in a shadow box frame.  Looks great on the wall of my office at work.  Get to look at it first thing every morning and be reminded of one of the best golfing days of my life.

•  
    Mark, congrats on you HIO! It is a very rare accomplishment. I got my 1st last year and 2nd a few weeks later. My 1st was at the RI State AM and the RIGA sent me a glass cube w the ball. It was also engraved w the date, the hole and the club used. The 2nd one was at my home club and the pro had the ball and card framed in a nice glass frame

• 5868 points

BostonBuzza
    Mark, congrats on you HIO!  It is a very rare accomplishment. I got my 1st last year and 2nd a few weeks later. My 1st was at the RI State AM and the RIGA sent me a glass cube w the ball.  It was also engraved w the date, the hole and the club used. The 2nd one was at my home club and the pro had the ball and card framed in a nice glass frame

The cube that you show in the picture is exactly what was looking for. Congrats on both your HIOs. Thanks for sharing.