Daly and Spongebob

Daly and Spongebob

• 5264 points

They pay, he wears...i kinda like Strick's look and deal just a tad more than John's....imagine if John playa well...gets lots of TV time...eeesh! Maybe the tourney outfits for Thursday and Friday are a bit more appropriate...little Union Jacks on a white pant perhaps?

• 1789 points

Tar Heel
    19holeThey are horrible! I can't believe they allowed that on the course,  not even close to professional standards.  You might also think he could tuck in his shirt.

Rick, his shirt is tucked in. That's his pullover!

I seem to be a punching bag over on FB over this photo. Seems folks believe I'm not colorful enough and that the R&A is boorish, and thus so am I. Egads!

Tar Heel quick draw on the pullover comment.  I agree looks like a pullover to me.  

• 1789 points

ChuckZ
    One of the high school kids had on a pair of the LM shorts at the course this summer and I looked at the fabric and it actually felt like pajama fabric........asked him how he liked them and he said they did not wear well and did not wash well........he also said, Mr Chuck you always look nice in your FJs......said he bought LMs because he could get them cheap on ebay......unfortunately, John needs all the sponsors he can get.......it is what it is...

No one that hasn't been on a leaderboard in who knows how long so I agree Chuck and Daly can still move the needle.  He made quite a bit of publicity for selling autographs for *** outside of Augusta and he wasn't even in the tournament.  He is turning into Tin Cup.  I agree the pants are terrible but again they have everyone talking about them so they are doing what LM would like them to do.  Still like Daly and he has a boat load of talent and hopefully he can find some consistency.  

•  

Tar Heel
    19holeThey are horrible! I can't believe they allowed that on the course,  not even close to professional standards.  You might also think he could tuck in his shirt.

Rick, his shirt is tucked in. That's his pullover!

I seem to be a punching bag over on FB over this photo. Seems folks believe I'm not colorful enough and that the R&A is boorish,

and thus so am I. Egads!

Randy,  the R&A is boorish.

It's too bad some elders players with style, like Tom Watson or DL3 could not get through to John Daly, that after winning 2 majors, you should dress like a champion.

•  

OK Randy you got me, but he is still dressed like $#!t.

• 1503 points

You are so dead on ChuckZ.  I work at a hospital and a lot of the doctor's have those on their scrubs..  That I can understand..

But on a golf course?  Dude needs a make over...  

•  

'nough said.....

• 979 points

tee2green
    My 9 yr old has PJ's like that.......but even he would go near a golf course like that.

How do you ever get him to sleep?

• 979 points

Somebody @ Footjoy ought to do a makeover on him.  Think of the effect it would have... make JD look good and you can do it for anyone.

I don't have a problem with the loud pants, it's just that he always looks sloppy.  Still love him though.

•  

You guys need a krabby patty

•  

19hole
    OK Randy you got me, but he is still dressed like $#!t.

Touché mon ami!

• 5235 points

I didn't like the Octopi pants that were worn last year and I sure don't like these.

Do you think he got a bonus to wear these?

I assume the players get a bit of a say in what they wear. In my house I don't always get a vote in all of the decisions or choices but I always have a Veto card. I use it very sparingly. I assume the players can say no way in heck am I wearing that.

• 719 points

I don't like the pants or the shoes. He looks awfully tired.

• 536 points

Thumbs up to the putter... Thumbs down to pants and shoes