PGA Professional National Championship

PGA Professional National Championship

•  

www.pga.com/.../leaderboard

At the halfway point I was thrilled to see Michael Block, PGA Head Golf Professional at my club in a T-3 position. Congratulations Michael and keep it going!

•  
    Interesting. Now I have 2 people to follow as a pro from my club is in second after 2 rounds.
  •  

Played the Dunes a number of years ago.  Great course.  

• 1716 points

Looking over the leader board I was reminded of "THE " 787 yard drive drive.

http://golf.about.com/od/historyofgolf/ss/carl-cooper-787-yard-drive.htm

•  

Tyler Higley
    Interesting. Now I have 2 people to follow as a pro from my club is in second after 2 rounds.

Tyler

How cool would that be for those two to end up in a playoff! I hope Michael does well, but he has a tendency to mess up on round three's. Lets see how he does today.

•  
    Thank god my all day meeting has wifi!
  •  

Unfortunately both of the guys I know who were playing missed the cut this year.  I think this is a really cool opportunity for the club professionals where the top 20 will earn a spot in the PGA Championship.

•  

I just checked the morning tee times and see Michael is now in 2nd alone, and will play in the final group today 3 shots off the lead. This is pretty cool!

•  

Looks like congratulations are in order for Michael. Now you just need to work on him switching away from the 3 stripes.

TH

•  

www.pga.com/.../block-wins-pga-pnc-will-play-pga-champ

Even though MB is a 3 Stripes guy, I know he has a soft spot in his heart for FJ. I see all the Classics he has in his office every week!

This is a really special deal on a bunch of levels. Mike is a super nice guy, really helpful, and a great player to boot. Really cool to see this and I cant wait to congratulate him on Saturday when I get to the course!

•  

Congratulations are in order for MB.....know your club is proud of him......nice shot he hit to the pin for the winning birdie.....watching the two final qualifiers in a playoff, like to see McGovern make it.......always liked the guy......I worked the CPC when it was at The Ocean Course........was asked to volunteer for this one but too hot this time of year along the east coast.....

•  

Mike seems like a nice guy, congratulate him from all of us on the FJC. Maybe you can even get him to come to our side.

•  

Congrats Randy on Mike winning...

• 4937 points

Awesome come from behind win!!!  Offer congrats from all the FJC!

golfweek.com/.../pga-professional-national-champ-2014-michael-block