The new Titleist 915 line?

The new Titleist 915 line?

• 5454 points

From My Golf Spy.com comes an interesting article and perhaps a preview of the new Titleist 915 line:

http://www.mygolfspy.com/titleist-915-driver/

What do you all think??!

•  

pistolpete
    From My Golf Spy.com comes an interesting article and perhaps a preview of the new Titleist 915 line:

www.mygolfspy.com/titleist-915-driver

What do you all think??!

Saw this as well...interesting...

•  
    913 in my bag is getting comfy!
  •  

Dup

• 1979 points

Saw this awhile ago. Im not so sure how I feel about the design, IF it's the 915. Also don't we usually see new stuff go out a Congressional?

• 1995 points

Ya looks pretty different but whatever they do I think Titleist will do the right thing.  I'm sure we will see on tour here in a few weeks...

•  

DB9Boilers
    Ya looks pretty different but whatever they do I think Titleist will do the right thing.  I'm sure we will see on tour here in a few weeks...

Feel confident it will be released at the AT&T.......am sure the Golf channel will keep use well informed on it's release.....

• 548 points

Looking Forward to the 915, but still love my 913!

• 5998 points

Whatever they release, I hope they keep the shaft connector the same or useable.
    • 2072 points

Very interesting.   Hopefully as the article states they will be out for the John Deere Classic, I can get an up close first view!!

• 3299 points

It may be released to the Tour Players at Congressional but most likely wont be available to the general public until later on in the year I would suspect.

•  

Driver releases are usually in November with Fairways and Hybrids released the following February.

• 1680 points

We should be seeing pictures any day now based on the 2012 913 release.

•  
    Watch closely at this weeks CVS Charity classic. You should see them start seeding this week

Very interested to see what advancements and it improvements are adopted. This is a HUGE year as technology continues to change the game
    • 1979 points

Adam62482
    We should be seeing pictures any day now based on the 2012 913 release.

Here you go!