UPDATE PLANNED FOR TUESDAY JUNE 3RD

UPDATE PLANNED FOR TUESDAY JUNE 3RD

• 1316 points

Hey there,

We wanted to give everyone the heads up that we will be performing an update to the FJ Community, tomorrow, Tuesday June 3rd at around 11 AM Eastern Time.

This update *should* be transparent, that is, you shouldn't really notice a difference and we shouldn't experience any down time or lose messages, etc, but there is always the chance (if we need to restart a server or something).  

The updates should fix the issues that people have been experiencing with IE11.

We'll post again when the update is complete.

Best,

-Denise

•  

thanks for the heads up...hope you are doing well

•  

I'm sure you are doing something special for my birthday and are calling it an update Denise.

TT

• 1776 points

Happy birthday OU.

•  

Thanks for the head's up.

•  

OUTIGER
    I'm sure you are doing something special for my birthday and are calling it an update Denise.

TT

Maybe you are getting Holley status.

Thanks for the heads up Denise.

TH

•  

OUTIGER

TT

Yeah, that has to be it for sure.....

Thanks for the warning Denise.

• 1316 points

Mondo
    thanks for the heads up...hope you are doing well

I'm good, Mike, thanks for asking! Just busy. Every year spring comes and suddenly we have a bunch of stuff to do!  :-)

• 1316 points

OUTIGER

TT

oh so tempting, Tim...  trying to think of what I could manage to pull off in the next 12 hours....  that Devin and Chris will let me do...

•  
    Denise, rocking a new avatar pic, nice.

Maybe you could make Tim "Special" FJ Ambassador to Oklahoma for the day. Short yellow bus optional. :-)
    • 5050 points

Thanks - Denise.

•  

Thanks for the heads up!

• 1316 points

Denise Preston
    Hey there,

We wanted to give everyone the heads up that we will be performing an update to the FJ Community, tomorrow, Tuesday June 3rd at around 11 AM Eastern Time.

This update *should* be transparent, that is, you shouldn't really notice a difference and we shouldn't experience any down time or lose messages, etc, but there is always the chance (if we need to restart a server or something).  

The updates should fix the issues that people have been experiencing with IE11.

We'll post again when the update is complete.

Best,

-Denise

Greetings, all.

I just wanted to follow-up on this.  

The updates have been applied and IE11 appears to be behaving better.

Best,

-Denise

•  

Thanks Denise

•  

Outstanding! Glad things are going well, Denise!