Some golf humor for today

Some golf humor for today

•  

A REAL GOLF PRIMER...

Even non-golfers should find a lot of humour ------

Golf can best be defined as an endless series of tragedies obscured by the occasional miracle, followed by a good bottle of beer.

Golf ! You hit down to make the ball go up. You swing left and the ball goes right.

The lowest score wins, on top of that, the winner buys the drinks.

Golf is harder than baseball. In Golf, you have to play your foul balls.

If you find you do not mind playing Golf in the rain, the snow, even during a hurricane, here's a valuable tip ........

Your life is in trouble.

Golfers who try to make everything perfect before taking the shot rarely make a perfect shot.

A 'gimme' can best be defined as an agreement between two golfers ...neither of whom can putt very well.

An interesting thing about Golf is that no matter how badly you play, it is always possible to get worse.

Golf's a hard game to figure. One day you'll go out and slice it and shank it, hit into all the traps and miss every green.

The next day you go out and for no reason at all you really stink.

If your best shots are the practice swing and the 'gimme putt', you might wish to reconsider this game.

Golf is the only sport where the most feared opponent is you.

Golf is like marriage, If you take yourself too seriously it won't work, and both are expensive.

The best wood in most amateurs' bags is the pencil.

•  

....and hopefully the pencil has an eraser. Thanks for sharing. I know I needed something like this to laugh at today.

• 5062 points

Thanks for brightening a long day.

•  

Slow day at the office today Mikey?

After last nights game and the outcome, there is nothing, including these gems, that can put a smile on my face.

Except maybe a good short joke.

•  

last day of vacation...playing catch up at home and thought about my Community friends needing a good laugh on a Monday

And I should have guessed even when you're down (and I didn't take a cheap shot at you because the Hawks lost), you'd fire off a height joke...I hope you're in off  the ledge...

• 1833 points

Good list.  Thanks for sharing.  I'll be sure to pass this along to my golfing buddies.

•  

You da man, Mondo, you da man....after the round I had in Interclub today, I really needed a good laugh.....five and one half hours of waiting on every shot and minus twelve points........our team got killed....thanks...... :-)

•  

I'm sure the ledge he would be on wouldn't really be that high.

•  

They make golf pencils out of Persimmon  ?

• 1776 points

Thanks for the post.

•  

Go Hokies
    I'm sure the ledge he would be on wouldn't really be that high.

For me any ledge can be dangerous......