Hot Springs outing

Hot Springs outing

•  

Scott (Memphis) and I are with a group playing in Hot Springs, AR this weekend.  A bunch of great courses available to play and the houses we are staying in are very nice.  Just about every minute we have spent on the course has been in the rain so far.  But the FJ gear has kept us dry and playing well-ish.

TT

•  
    Now that's dedication.... Well done!
    • 1738 points

Send some of that rain back this way brother.  I need a few days off work from the course.  hahaha

•  

At least you guys look great.

•  

Looks more like you were playing slip and slide than golf.

•  

When I was young, I played in all kinds of crazy weather.....I am just too selective now.....but I do carry a lot of zip lock bags just in case....hope you guys had fun......hope to see Scott in Memphis this week......

•  

It's always a problem when the greens turn into ponds.  It looks like your guys were at least properly "hydrated" for the visit!

•  

YOU GUYS REALLY LOVE GOLF HUH????????

WHAT COURSEY ) ***S) DID YOU PLAY,,,SWIM???

•  

Nice!! Looks like a FootJoy rain gear test.

•  

That rain is crazy. It looks like a lake on that putting green. That course must have amazing draining for you to have played.

•  

Always with the positive -  hope you guys had a great time (looks like it)

•  

Looks like, despite the weather, it was a great time.

•  

I like how you coordinated your outfits, so that you matched.

•  

Well, well. Looks like a couple quackers right there. I do like the matching ensembles from you two. Let's go with, "special."

It's always such a drag when you get to a golf outing and rain spoils the golf. But I'm sure the apr├Ęs round beverages made up for it!

•  

Hope you all were able to keep the grips dry!

After you're done with that rain....  SEND THEM ALL TO SOUTHERN CALI!!!!!!  

It's much needed here.