BAMA

BAMA

• 715 points

Nice win. But man that OSU has some young guns.

•  
    Good win.... Was really pulling for the Cardinal!!
    • 1776 points

SEC back to back.

•  

Already tired of Bama ! But an all Footjoy final can't be bad :)

•  

That was so much fun to watch!!! I thought golf channel did a nice job with the coverage. I am bias because I coach but man I am glad the college golf scene is getting some air time, going to help college golf so much!

• 1664 points

Was a good final match for sure.  Just wish the Pokes could have played smarter golf.  Relaxing when you have a lead is not what match play is about.  Bama loses some top notch guys, but they will reload.  

•  

Great matches.......glad to see Bama give OSU's former coach another opportunity as an assistant....sure he will get a team next year....I am sure it was very emotional for him, in that he recruited that team.....a lot of great freshman on both teams.......number one and number two teams squaring off.....rolllllllllllllllll tide......

• 715 points

I agree, so glad Golf Channel has put this on. I used to just monitor it via the web, now I can watch it.

•  

Was pulling for the Pokes.  But it was such a great all around tourney and some awesome matches.

My Sooners had a bad (+10) last day to miss the matchplay.

TT

•  

After visiting Karsten Creek last fall and talking to some of the players, I was really pulling for oSu.  But Bama was just too much.  It was enjoyable to watch and I'm glad Golf Channel gave them the air time.  That kind of exposure helps everyone.

•  

Tim; Looks like your Sooners match up against Alabama at the Womens Softball World Series.  OU is the defending champions.  This should be a great game, if you follow softball.....you guys knocked off my Lady Vols.....good luck......of course, I will be pulling for the SEC......

• 5177 points

Great tournament and what a golf course! For those of us who haven't played golf in Kansas or been there, the sight of those cottonwoods and rolling terrain stands in beautiful and mute contrast to my vision of Kansas as a flat corn field! Praiiie Dunes is one gorgeous golf challenge...

• 5065 points

I always pull for OSU.

•  

Amazing all the great talent on that team...I bet a few we will be hearing there names on the top of leaderboards soon!

• 1393 points

It was actually really exciting...almost like a major. There were some really compelling stories for some of those kids. And man, can they stripe a golf ball. I think the ladies are up next.