Loudmouth grips

Loudmouth grips

•  

This may be a way to add some color and personality to your game  without blinding your playing partners with Loudmouth slacks or shorts. They are now making grips. 

Golf grips gone wild

By E. Michael Johnson

Admit it, you've wanted to try those outrageously psychedelic pants from Loudmouth Golf but weren't sure you've got the game to pull them off. For those shy souls, there's an alternative: Loudmouth grips.

loop-loudmouth-grips-combo-518.jpg

Forget technology—scour the company website and all you'll learn is that the grips weigh 90 grams and come in regular and oversize. But you're not putting these on your clubs to improve your score. It's the look that counts. Whether it's Paint Balls, Liar Liar, Captain USA or Lucky (top to bottom above) or other models such as Just Peachy or Shagadelic Black, these are sure to make any club an eye-popper.

Loudmouth is offering both swing and putter styles, the latter coming with a magnetic ball marker on the butt end. Lose the marker? No problem. Extras can be had for $4. The grips run from $11 to $25 each.

• 1924 points

I think I am just going yo have to pass on those.

•  

"But you're not putting these on your clubs to improve your score. It's the look that counts"....NO...NO...NO...NO....NO....I want a functional golf grip.....thanks Chris for the warning.....the St Paddy is cute....  :-)

•  

Not for me.

•  

I would actually consider one of those for a putter grip.  I actually like the fourth one.  The first one isn't that bad and the third one is very "dead-headish."

•  

You could match your putter grip to your pants :) I wouldn't, but you could

• 1872 points

I need to get the American flag pants for my July 4th rounds but not sure I can pull the trigger on the grips.  

• 5369 points

While I may not be a big fan of the design of the grips,  i do like the way they have integrated a place for a magnetic ball marker.  Here's a close up pic.

• 2795 points

The last thing a high handicapper like me is to attract attention with grips like these.

• 5532 points

I would get tired of which ever design I chose. I will stick with SC grips.

• 1690 points

Not my cup of tea, but I know a few that will have them on the sticks real soon.  

•  

Always makes my eyes hurt to look at LM stuff....

•  

Not my personal style... but at least you could have your grips match your pants.  Yikes!

• 2039 points

Loud mouth should be banned from FJ Community!!!    

• 4493 points

I'd be in.  Most likely for the St Patty's ones.

However I have perfectly functional grips right now.  No need to change ... yet :)