San Diego fires..

San Diego fires..

•  

Homes going up and mostly all golf OEMs are shutting it down!

•  

La Costa Resort

•  

Stay safe...

• 5452 points

Wow..Fire season is beyond scary...

•  

Looks like 4 different areas... all in San Diego.

Be safe out there.

•  

scary stuff

• 1990 points

Looks like a good time to take a road trip.

• 5983 points

OMG. That's nuts. Did you take the picture?

•  

Get all your shoes in the trunk and drive East.  Seriously though, stay safe...  Being from CO I've experienced a wild fire or two.  It's scary stuff.  Thought and prayers with all the SD folks

•  

No, thats was from media!

• 5707 points

Scary stuff. Mother nature is still in charge.....we are just along for the ride.

•  

Any of you out in the SD area, stay safe. We'll be praying for rain and light winds.

•  

Todd and Don....hope this does not affect you and your family......be safe  

•  

While we in the west coast tweak our friends and colleagues back east over the weather, I've come to learn the peril caused by these Santa Ana winds combined with living in a desert climate. Literally anything can spark a wildfire, and the results can be shocking. These fires are unpredictable and can move with a speeds that are amazing just by a change in wind direction. The fires in Sad Diego county are now threatening some beautiful resort areas (La Costa and Aviara), plus nearly every golf manufacturer in Carlsbad. Scary stuff.

I'm sending my best wishes down to Todd and Don, hoping you and yours stay safe and secure.  

• 1714 points

I remember one real bad fire causing a Monday Night Football game to be moved from San Diego to Phoenix.  Some real bad stuff for sure.  Stay safe out there folks, nothing is as important as your life and that of your family.