Vokey release up!

Vokey release up!

•  

Got the grey shorts, wish they were FJ.. But cool FJ stuff released!

•  

I passed on everything.  The shirt was the only thing I considered, but decided I didn't need it that bad.  Wish the shorts would have been FJ.

• 1869 points

Nothing again for me, yet.   The pullover is kind of calling my name, who knows by the end of the day....   BRING THE TITLEIST BELT BUCKLE BACK VOKE!!!!!!!!!    

• 2771 points

I got the half zip.  Nice release!

•  

Nice shirt and pullover from Nassau Collection. Not going to pick anything up as I just ordered a bunch of Summer Apparel items. I will pass.

•  

Picked up the FJ pullover and the FJ shirt.  I think this is the first time I have seen the FJ embroidered on the right collar.  Not sure why it is different.  All of my other FJ shirts that have the logo on the collar have it on the left collar.  Back when they had the Titleist tour patch, some of the Vokey shirts came with the patch on the right shoulder when it is generally placed on the left shoulder.

•  

Just got the grey FJ pants, but needed shorts as it's summer time so shorts were a mandate!

•  

I was starting to think you SoCal guys were going to be wearing long pants and sweaters all year!

•  

It was 95 all last week and mid 60s this week.. Guess what, it's going back to high 90s next week!

Tis Strange!

•  

Not one of his best releases unless you love clothes!  Surprised the button down shirts are still up...

•  

Chris92009
    Not one of his best releases unless you love clothes!  Surprised the button down shirts are still up...

I happened to check the website yesterday morning and they still had three or four polos still up.  But as soon as the new stuff went up, that stuff went down.  Anyone know what they do with the extra stock?  I assumed they sold it until it was gone, but apparently not.