Golf Tattoos

• 2075 points

Anyone have any golf related tattoos??

• 2038 points

Not a one.

•  

I've seen some on other forums, but I don't personally have one

• 4586 points

I have one tattoo (that my wife took me to get for my 30th birthday).  Not golf related however.  I have many other tattoo ideas and surprisingly none golf related!

•  

I have seen some cool golf tattoos before, but I don't think there will be any golf tattoos for me... that would probably be grounds for divorce in my house.

•  

Not golf related!

•  

Not interested.....

• 2246 points

Not for me.  But if I were, it'd probably have to be a snowman.  Too often the score...

•  

Not interested either... but if one had to have one, wouldn't it be cool to have the "FJ" logo!

Initially, I thought about the golf school logo I'm part of.  But I don't think I'll ever pull the trigger.

. . . I know... never say never.

•  

No...but I do put a tattoo on my golf ball made by Golfdotz....they're pretty nice and very durable and a great way to identify your ball in a very unique way...

Look them up...www.golfdotz.com

• 2075 points

Mondo
    No...but I do put a tattoo on my golf ball made by Golfdotz....they're pretty nice and very durable and a great way to identify your ball in a very unique way...

Look them up...www.golfdotz.com

How well do those last Mondo?   Looks like just a sticker you apply, seems that it would fall off easily.  

•  

No tats for me!

• 5868 points

I hear a lot about cross contamination needles, ink pots and exposure to communicable diseases. Thanks but no thanks.

•  

temporary tattoos count?  ;-)

•  

None of my tattoos are golf related.

I heard Eric has a tattoo of N'Sync covering his back.

TT