Ambassador Meet Up in Charleston

Ambassador Meet Up in Charleston

• 4396 points

Awesome photo and great gear :)  Glad the weather held out for you!

• 1910 points

Looks great, gents.  And looks like a lot of fun.  Consider me jealous.

•  

ChuckZ
    Today govokies and ChuckZ met along with one of Chuck's pals and played at Coosaw Creek Golf and Country Club in N Charleston, SC.   Tales were swapped and fun was had by all.  Even  the weather cooperated.  Afterwards we ventured to Pages Okra Grill in Mt Pleasant for some good old southern cooking and chicken fried steak.  Could not send Bobby back to Calabash on an empty stomack.  I know most were interested in seeing what the master would be wearing today.  He looked sharp in his orange.  :-)

Bobby, you now bear a striking resemblance to Colonel Sanders with that goatee! Looking good my friend.

•  

ChuckZ
    Whatever......new one on me.....honestly not heard it used that way in conversation.....like shagging in South Carolina is dancing, you know.....actually the state dance.....not in England.....

Good thing you didn't hookup at the golf course and then go shag on the beach.  Could have made for a very awkward post.

I remember being in Myrtle before I knew about the dance and some old lady was telling me about how she would go to the beach in high school and shag with the boys.  I really had no clue how to respond to that.

• 5238 points

Looking good guys! Very stylish outfits  - well put together!

•  

GOT TO LOOK OUT FOR THAT GUY IN ORANGE SHOES.

HE HITS A POWER FADE THAT MISSES A FAIRWAY ABOUT ONCE A MONTH WHEN HE'S PLAYING ALOT.

•  

Yeah, we gave the middle of the fairway and good workout......Bobby hits a sweet ball......

•  

Always great to see/hear about FJC members fraternising.

GH love the shield tips !!!

DEVIN  ... ANY CHANCE OF RE-RELEASE OF THE ORANGE TORTOISE ??? ... STILL KICKING MYSELF THAT I DIDN'T INDULGE WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE !!!

CZ love the black DJT and a big fan of the black shoes/black socks combo but sad to say that black socks a still a bit of no/no at golf clubs downunder.

•  

Great pic guys.

•  

Devin, thanks for the correction "meet up" of the usage of a term that has caused alot of wasted space.        

• 3023 points

Looking very sharp gentlemen, I am sure a good time was had by all.

•  

The Orange Just for Chuck!  Was a great day in the Charleston - (and the grub was pretty awesome).

•  

We'll have to do Page's Okra Grill again sometime, Bobby......FJA Regional?  

•  

We'll work on that -  at least we could get Bob J. from Wilimington and have 3.

•  

Go Hokies
    We'll work on that -  at least we could get Bob J. from Wilimington and have 3.

Wish I was closer guys!