New Titleist Test Balls

New Titleist Test Balls

•  

Just received a couple sleeves of test balls from Titleist.  One sleeve is white with a Black Circle and the other is white with a Black Square.  Anyone else receive these? Looking forward to heading to the course to test them out...

•  

Yep.  Will test them out maybe this weekend.

TT

•  

Waiting on them to arrive... Was told to send one of each played balls back to them and Ill get a suprise!

• 333 points

How did you get these? I started to hit Titleist balls again and I don't know for the life of me why I ever left.

•  

Nothing in my mailbox yesterday and I live a lot closer to Achusnet that you guys, I guess I am out this round of testing.

Play well with them and let us know how it goes.

•  

Nope.  Not lucky enough this time.  I wonder which ball it is?

• 276 points

Yes, trying them out this afternoon.

•  

I received them as well.  We have our Member-Member this weekend so I probably won't be able to give them a side by side comparison until next week.  

• 5264 points

To be in the running for testing consideration, you need to be a member of the Team Titleist community, isn't that the case?

•  

Pete, absolutey correct.  You need to be a member of the TT community in order to participate.

•  

HUSKER JOHN
    How did you get these? I started to hit Titleist balls again and I don't know for the life of me why I ever left.

they come as a result of being active in the Team Titleist Community.

•  

pistolpete
    To be in the running for testing consideration, you need to be a member of the Team Titleist community, isn't that the case?

Yes, and playing a specific ball they want to test against...earlier this year NXT players got some test balls etc...

•  

I'm twenty minutes from Titleist here in San Diego... I was told they're still being mailed out..

BostonBuzza
    Nothing in my mailbox yesterday and I live a lot closer to Achusnet that you guys, I guess I am out this round of testing.

BostonBuzza

•  

interesting to see if I'll get any

• 1979 points

Hoping to have some waiting for me at home!