1 year and silver!

1 year and silver!

• 1869 points

So in honor of my year anniversary (the 24th), and hitting silver, doughnuts will be at my desk.   Please feel free to stop by and grab one!     But seriously, I wish it would have been much longer than a year I have been on here.  I've been an FJ fanatic for a very long time and the group here, for the most part (still don't know about Chuck), seem very friendly, knowledgeable, and would be fun to get to know.  Hopefully someday I will be able to meet a few, and play a little of this great game we love.    Cheers!!

•  

Congratulations on hitting Silver.  I agree that this is a great group and wish I had found it sooner.  If it weren't for Freddy, Ted and Dallin (with comments like, what?  you are on TT but not the FJC... need to check it out) I would have never found the site.  Here's to many more years to come!

• 4180 points

Congrats on both milestone's Dirt :)   This is definitely a great community and I too wish I had found it sooner.  But better late than never :)

•  

Congrats to you Dirt.  Glad you are enjoying the community.  I was fortunate enough to meet several other FJA's at last year invitational down at SawGrass.  What a great group of people who are all very passionate about golf and even more specifically are ambassadors for FJ.  It was a highlight of the year to get the invite and meet about 12 of the best quality folks in the game.

Can't wait to see everyone again this year....

• 4814 points

Congrats on the  1 year Anniversary and hitting Silver.

• 1962 points

Congrats on silver!!!!!!!!

Great group of guys here.

•  

Congrats!!! Way to go!

• 1733 points

Congrats on getting to silver.  Hopefully, I'll get there soon enough.  Great group of people here.

•  

Congrats on both milestones.

•  

Oh, how nice of you!  :)

It's great to have you here.  Congratulations!

Yes, Chuck... I feel good about him...  if you guys need a fourth... :)

• 2749 points

Great job getting to silver, sure is a good bunch here !

•  

To far to drive for a donut, so congrats will have to do.....get to play golf with my first FJA next week.....Bobby (govokies) and I are hooking up in Charleston.....  

• 1686 points

Congratulations, way to go.

•  

Well done folks, one and all. It's nice to see a progression up the ladder in the Community, but better still, it's nice to see you getting enjoyment out of the various exchanges. As you come to know more folks, and then actually meet them, then this place takes on even greater meaning.

In my nearly 5 years here it has become a daily place to visit....

• 1869 points

Tar Heel
    Well done folks, one and all. It's nice to see a progression up the ladder in the Community, but better still, it's nice to see you getting enjoyment out of the various exchanges. As you come to know more folks, and then actually meet them, then this place takes on even greater meaning.

In my nearly 5 years here it has become a daily place to visit....

Looking forward to meeting, and getting to know more for sure!